No TOM this month?

Options
Hi, here's the thing, TOM was supposed to arrive 3 weeks ago, and I usually get my period like clockwork. (I'm sure I'm not pregnant, and not taking any medications) So I've read that intense exercise can make your period go away, but it's not like I'm doing intense exercise I usually workout 5-6 times a week, (a Jillian Michaels' DVD like the 30 days shred) and make sure I always have a rest day,
I'm 20 years old, 5'0" and 116 lbs, which means I'm not underweight, and eat around 1200 net calories, some days more some days less, but at the end of the week It's 1150-1200 average. Well, I wanted to know if this is normal and if someone else has already had the same problem?

pd: Sorry about my english :) not my first language

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj0pbA8FiKWVXPyUJ5RscwmtVkX3sVCo-s3Ar_3A8Cux9Nagoe
  • GouchisGirl
    GouchisGirl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Exercise (or stress) could affect it, but have you taken a test just incase? :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    When I first got really serious about weight loss, I skipped a period. It's normal as your body adjusts to your routine. If you skip another, see your doctor.

P.S. Your written English is better than many for whom it's a first language, so no apology necessary!