Anyone SERIOUSLY up for a competitive...

Options
Hi!
I am looking to get my butt into high gear... I can't seem to stay on track consistently.
Is anyone willing to do a workout/weight loss that would entail a matched workout days and daily breakdown of each others daily meal log?!

Replies

• FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I would be interested.. ( I type this as I take the last bite of a cookie :ohwell: ) I need someone else to be accountable to.. Lets chat!
  • Iamachocaholic
    Options
    Adina .. as always you can count on me .. catch is, how honest do you really want to be?

Squeaky :)
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    As honest as you would be with your brother or sister (the one you hate)
    Not even kidding!
    I strive more off of fact rather than sugar coating.

Honest in regards to workout/food: I would hope that you would want to be 100%. its you that you'd be lying to if not.
  • Adina81
    Options
    and for real for real!
    I don't want someone where they are in it for 2-3 days and all of a sudden they have 5 days MIA and no solid excuse except for laziness (obviously you need rest days)

So whats been my problem?! I know I can do it but I don't have the 'PUSH'
    Truth is I am comfortable at my current weight, so i don't feel rushed or ashamed to make me want to stay committed and my fiance is completely satisfied with the way I am...so there isn't a push there either (god I love him)

So I am looking for that other aspect where its more of a competitive feel to it.

Hoping someone can relate!!
  • jlc2546
    Options
    I just posted about doing the P90. I start Sunday and am looking for others who might want to join me or do their thing, I am so out of shape, I need all the encouragement I can get!
  • Adina81
    Options
    ^ sent you a message :)