Top 11 MFP Moments of 2011

Options
1235»

Replies

• scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    What about the creepy stalker soldier guy?

This was going to be my suggestion!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    ok... the Towel Tuesday literally is responsible for keeping me warm on many a cold night of late.

Moofey - i actually miss her. And saying that sorta feels like i just said i like nickelback.

P.S. the Pine Cone Bird Feeder would have been at the top of the list had i remembered it when making this thread.

the macramé owl towel holder is second, but really they're rather close...

ETA: I would recommend nixing the Soldier Dad chatter. seriously. it was horrible, now it's over. the end. mentioning it got quite a few people in trouble and given the new strike guidelines, i just wouldn't.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    #1 The addition of the ignore option!!!!

Yes, this.
    The cool thing is that someone posted about the ignore button on a thread - and I promptly used it to ignore that person :smile:
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Move along, folks, move along. Nothing to see here....

I regret that this thread has attracted some posts that are overstepping guidelines about stirring up drama about other members, etc.

I had hoped that the edits I'd suggested to the OP would set the tone for a thread that might be more celebratory than drama-rific. Since I feel somewhat complicit here, I'm not going to issue any warnings, etc., I'm just going to put the brakes on to avoid any further counter-guideline content.

Happy 2011. Thanks for #4.

Peace Out,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.