how to juggle loosing weight, excersise, sleep, 4 kids and a

i need help!!!
i have 4 kids and i have worked a graveyard shift for the last 4.5 years. i find it really hard to be motivated when it comes to any kind of excercise especially when i have had little or no sleep. We're a big family on a budget, so its not like i can afford a gym or daycare.... any suggestions? all would be helpful thanks :)

Replies

• juma4474
    juma4474 Posts: 64 Member
    I find the best time to workout is right after my kids go to bed around 8pm because the house is all quiet and I have the living room to myself. It took me awhile to get into the routine but once I did, this was "mom" time. I have an inexpensive collection of DVD's from amazon and k-mart that all take less than 30minutes to complete and all offer a nice range of cardio/strength training so I can get a complete work out in a reasonable amount of time.

If you can find a work out that is based around interval training, that goes between cardio and weights you can get the best of both worlds in 1 workout. My favorite right now is Biggest Loser Last Change WorkOut. All you need is the DVD and light weights.