Killed Five Friends Today. Replacements Needed.

Options
2»

Replies

• Sorova
    Sorova Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Those of us on Willie's friends list live in constant fear of shallow graves and Tina Turner. I know it keeps me logging in!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    It is nice to have shallow graves pre-dug, for just such occasions as this. And I do like the idea of gladiator matches, as long as the combatants face off in a death cage filled with Jell-O.

done.

although i'll probably just get distracted by eating it... unless it's lemon Jell-O, gross who eats that stuff
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Im on every day.
    Promise.
    Lol.

Add me!!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Those of us on Willie's friends list live in constant fear of shallow graves and Tina Turner. I know it keeps me logging in!
    "WE DON`T NEED ANOTHER HERO
    WE DON`T NEED TO KNOW THE WAY HOME
    ALL WE WANT IS LIFE BEYOND
    THUNDERDOME"
  • carriedavis77
    carriedavis77 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    lol the title of the thread got me interested :) I'm new to the site but have logged in every day and dont plan on missing a day :) Would LOVE more like minded friends to keep me motivated! hoorah! *add me*
  • ccmccoy09
    ccmccoy09 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    During the week I comment a lot (mostly to avoid working). You might get sick of me in fact. But hey, you asked for it so...

ADD ME PLEASE!
  • Shaitan
    Options
    SO I only have one friend and they don't ever log on. I'll be your friend
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    sounds like fun.
    pick me? :D

You WANT to be killed.........

No accounting for taste
  • kimibunny
    Options
    =] I log on daily! Mememememememme?!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Killed 5 friends?
    the_texas_chainsaw_massacre_image.jpeg

Love it,Thomas!
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    So I went through my friend list today and got rid of folks who haven't signed on in the past few weeks. Frankly, I want my list to be filled with awesome people who sign on every day, and who look forward to interacting with others. That sign-on-once-every-couple-weeks crap just ain't gonna cut it on my island.

Sure, the message boards are fun distractions, but I do have a daily limit on the number of "(insert message) about the poster above you" threads I want to read. And frankly, the news feeds of friends are always so much more interesting, motivational, and fun. Ask anyone on my current friend list: I'm a commentaholic. So, this bit of friend-baiting is in the support and motivation section because that's exactly what I'm about.

If you think weeding my friend list makes me a bad friend, I probably am. For you.

If you feel otherwise, add me. Or heck, I'll add you. Whatever works.

I deleted my best friend (real life not MFP) because he wasn't serious about this and was very sporadic with logging on. My thought is that you don't get to check on my progress, posts and diary if you're not serious about your own stuff.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    sounds like fun.
    pick me? :D

You WANT to be killed.........

No accounting for taste
    well not really the killing part, but the jello and stuff. >.>
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,045 Member
    Options
    Did those friends not survive the Hunger Games?
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Cage match? Only if I'm the one that someone slips the metal folding chair to near the end. WHAM! I won! I won!:devil:

Friends that don't log on SUCK! I love that I get support and motivation daily from a bunch of crazy MFP addicts like myself.
  • chelsea_thatsme
    chelsea_thatsme Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    omg! i love reading my friends news feeds to!!! and sharing whats going on...we would make great friends!!!! adding you on right now!