NEED SUPPORT/DAY 1 AGAIN...AND AGAIN..AND AGAIN............

Options
2»

Replies

• livindreams
    Options
    It's ok to keep restarting....it's not OK to give up and we will be there all the way to help and you will help us! :)
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I was telling a friend I am either REALLY stupid or a glutton for punishment cause I keep coming back for more! :P

I just won't give up until I figure out how to make this work and how to make it my lifestyle, NOT a short term crash diet!

Thanks for all UR friend requests! I am really feeling like I can conquer this! This WILL BE MY LAST DAY 1..!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    here are a few tips that I found to work for me:
    1. Make MFP your home page
    2. Log in EVERYDAY, read the message boards post.. Keep your mind actively thinking about it.
    3. Don't try to change too much at once, Implement 1 change every week or so. Little tweeks over time seem to work best or at least better than but load of change all at once
    4. Always be honest. We al fall on our way to the top, be honest, no one is judging you here... we all support eachother
    5. Keep trying new things until you find what works for you (It took me a while to find my plan and it works great for me but I wouldn't push it on anyone else)
    6. Its easier to lift weights than the burdens of carrying weight.
    7. take it one day at a time.
    8. Have a cheat day or meal, where you eat what you want
    9. Try to talk to yourself as if you are talking to your child or loved one. Often times the thing we need most is to be a better friend to ourselves.
    10. Smile.

What he said, fantastic advice.