Me vs. the bulge

Options
Just want to introduce myself, and say helllooo kids! Interested in learning a little more about me just check out my profile.

Replies

• NevaEvA
    Options
    Just want to introduce myself, and say helllooo kids! Interested in learning a little more about me just check out my profile.
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck. Remember to :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: water!!! And create your ticker, post it and share your goals/progress with all. Good luck and see you on the boards. :happy:

Welcome to you SelkieGhost!!!
  • SelkieGhost
    SelkieGhost Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new here too - Just wanted to say "hello", and wish you the best with your goals!
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am new as well. Second day here. I love the tools on this site. I would love to make some accountability friends. Good luck with your goals.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • NevaEvA
    Options
    THanks every body for your warm welcome. I started the P90X work out program about a week before I signed on here, and I think I have already lost a few pounds and several inches, but it is to soon to check. I want to wait until the 30 day mark to give a detailed progress report. Once again than you all for the support. :flowerforyou: