Wedding Challenge WK 1

Options
untitled.jpg

That is everyone that sent me there information if im missing anybody or anything please let me know.

Yesterday i didnt work out but i had a work out walking around doing stuff for the wedding. We booked our bakery finally it wasnt easy. Hope everyone has a good week .

Replies

• kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    untitled.jpg

That is everyone that sent me there information if im missing anybody or anything please let me know.

Yesterday i didnt work out but i had a work out walking around doing stuff for the wedding. We booked our bakery finally it wasnt easy. Hope everyone has a good week .
  • rach700
    Options
    I am back on the wagon since Tuesday. I am back to my food journal and work out schedule. I had a break for 2 hours at work, and I went to the gym! I am really proud of myself. Usually, I would have told myself that I could not go to the gym and go back to work because I wouldn't be able to shower. I brought deodorant, towel and was able to look presentable. My priority right now is weight loss and I HAVE to STOP making excuses!! No matter what! Also, I had a physical today and my doctor is switching some medication that may be causing wieght gain. I am excited to see the results of the change.
  • Tailea
    Tailea Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've been to the gym every day this week, and eatten exactly how MFP tells me (including exercise calories). I've gained 2lbs, though. Blah. Just gotta stick with it and hope it comes off. :frown:
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Im also not logging calories im just slacking lately i need a good kick in the but!
  • imdawn
    imdawn Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sorry took me a minute to get back to you! I picked up my dress on Saturday and it fits! (I ordered it a size smaller than I should have remember...that was stupid I was so nervous!) Still working out 3-4 times a week though..I want to look AMAZING!

Add me to your challege for sure!!

86 days until my wedding! My god where does the time go?!
    Current weight is 144 (yay slim fast and lean cuisine...) I started out at 150
    Goal weight is 130 (I don't think I'm going to get to 120 in 86 days...damn :laugh: )
    Are we checking in every couple weeks or just by our wedding date? How does it work?

How are you doing?? Wedding planning going ok? I noticed you are on WBC more lately! YAY that website is sooooo fricken addicting! :flowerforyou:
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/42829-wedding-challenge-wk2?page=1#posts-444797

heres this weeks link. Every wedns weigh in thursday ill post report. Wedding weight loss whatever you want to vent about here for support.