Help!

Options
Hi, I'm Candice. I've been on here about a week now. I've actually been at this whole working out losing weight thing since July. I got really serious in October, and low and behold I've lost 19 pounds so far. Any whos... I've been going to this gym, and I've had two trainers so far! They keep quitting on me. I understand why they have quit. The first was awesome and I miss her! The other one didn't seem that interested in me and then she didn't even call to tell me she was quitting. Matter of fact, no one at the gym called to tell me or tried to set me up with a different trainer. I found out tonight only because I asked what her schedule was so I could get a hold of her. Turns out there is a reason I couldn't get a hold of her! So I told them I was done with trainers. I'm not a selfish person, I understand that even fitness trainers deserve to have personal lives lol. However, I know I need someone to be there for me. They don't have to talk to me everyday, but I can't have a new trainer every few months. Soooo I'm doing this solo, and I'm afraid I'm going to regress. So I was hoping for some motivation, success stories for those of you that did it without a trainer and any fitness and diet tips you may have!

I know me, if I don't have some kind of accountability I cheat, and then I let the cheating get out of control and end up going back to my old ways. I've tried and failed at losing weight for years. I'm 23 and I don't want to spend my youth (or life for that matter!!) feeling like an out of shape seriously unhappy person. I'm going to do this, I just really need some support. Thanks!!!!!!

Replies

• Khugarschookies
    Options
    Hi Candice! I'm Sarah and I'm new here too and looking for some support as well. Feel free to add me!
    I've never had a personal trainer so I can't really comment on that, though the way they're treating you is crazy! But I'm 25 and been struggling with my weight for years. I haven't truly tried to lose weight in a long time now, but I'm ready!