Lost 20lbs + .... can you tell? :D

Options
So the before pics are obvious.. the one of me walking is the one that made me decide to hit the gym.

I know I weighed in at over 200 lbs at that point, and I am glad to say I started MFP at 198 lbs, and NOW I weight 181 lbs. I'm 5'3 so I am aiming for 125-130

I hope you all see a difference too!!

xx
Monique

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm318/moniquedxb/Fitness Pics/Beforeandafter-200plusto181lbs.jpg

Replies

• nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! But you need to use the img links to make the image show up without copying and pasting. :D
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    I tried that, but it didn't work :(
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    So the before pics are obvious.. the one of me walking is the one that made me decide to hit the gym.

I know I weighed in at over 200 lbs at that point, and I am glad to say I started MFP at 198 lbs, and NOW I weight 181 lbs. I'm 5'3 so I am aiming for 125-130

I hope you all see a difference too!!

xx
    Monique

Beforeandafter-200plusto181lbs.jpg
  • sara709
    sara709 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow! There's a difference in your face for sure. You were beautiful before but you're breathtaking now!
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    Beforeandafter-200plusto181lbs.jpg

trying again....
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference! Congrats and good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Definitely! There's a big difference in your face, and you're glowing!
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    Wow! There's a difference in your face for sure. You were beautiful before but you're breathtaking now!

That's such a sweet compliment, thank you, it made me smile!! xox
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Every time I see before and after pics like that it inspires me to keep doing what I hate...Eating right and cardio :)
  • Mom2Asa
    Mom2Asa Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Big Difference!! You look GREAT!!! I have lost 30lbs and you cannot see that much of a difference in me like you can you so to answer your question....YES--It is very noticable!!
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your sweet words. :) I'm a pretty private person in real life, so I don't share the details of my weight loss with many people. I feel I can share it with you, and know that you will give me honest feedback. Seriously I would have never lost this much without MFP... been trying for 3 years with no success... until now :)

Way to go. Every time I see before and after pics like that it inspires me to keep doing what I hate...Eating right and cardio :)

YES! I agree.....But I'm thinking of dabbling in weight training come mid-december (I have my nursing final exams next week and I graduate mid-december!) My best friend lives 6 hrs away and she's a personal trainer and the results she's had from weight training are AMAZING! :) I just have no clue where to begin... :S
  • ldalbello
    ldalbello Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look like you've lost a lot more than 20 pounds !
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    You look like you've lost a lot more than 20 pounds !

At one point I weighed about 209... but I only started keeping track really when I joined MFP.. It could be about 25 lbs... That's why I said 20+ :) And, thanks! xo
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    Big Difference!! You look GREAT!!! I have lost 30lbs and you cannot see that much of a difference in me like you can you so to answer your question....YES--It is very noticable!!

Keep with it. You're probably taller than I am. I'm a teeny 5'3 (5'2 1/2 probably), so it will show quicker. ;)
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    its not working
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    its not working

I know, but if you copy the first link that I posted (in my original post) and paste it into a new browser window, you will see them. Sorry, I'm not savvy with this stuff. xx
  • StephFork
    StephFork Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! I can see a big difference. We are almost the same size.. I am also just under 5'3 started out at 196 in Oct. and am now 177. It feels so good to be further away from 200! I don't think I can tell as much of a difference in myself like I see in your photos. I just joined this site today, and I love it already! :) Let's keep each other motivated to reach our goals!
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, congrats on the loss and look forward to seeing your future progress. Those before and after pictures are incredible, great job.
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    beautiful. you have done a fantastic job taking care of yourself. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!