Biggest Loser Purple Team

Options
It seems lot of our people are MIA. I wanna just stay thank you to all of you who are working really hard, I know its not easy. But well worth it. Ya'll are doing a great job. Remember to post often and challange your teammate. I know we all have heckic schedules as do I, so just wanted to say thanks to all if you hard working purple people eater...How long has it been since you heard that?

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    It seems lot of our people are MIA. I wanna just stay thank you to all of you who are working really hard, I know its not easy. But well worth it. Ya'll are doing a great job. Remember to post often and challange your teammate. I know we all have heckic schedules as do I, so just wanted to say thanks to all if you hard working purple people eater...How long has it been since you heard that?
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I'm still here - although, not doing much in the way of exercise :blushing:
    Walking an hour a day plus home gym until past few days, been taking it easy, had so much going on lately I decided to take a chill pill - as it were, and jut concentrate on pottering at home with little things here and there that needed doing.
    I've told myself I'll use my home gym today, but whether I do or not is a completely different story :blushing:

Good luck purple people eaters, hope your all well :flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good morning Purples!!! We have lost a lot of people since we started this about 6 weeks ago. I know I haven't been on here posting as much as I was.....I am getting to work a little more so that helps me out a lot. I haven't been in the right routine either with eating right or exercising and I have been drinking barely any water. We can still do this. Let's go Purples!!! Kick it up a notch this week! Get back on track and eat better, exercise and drink that WATER!!! :drinker: GOOD LUCK!!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Hello fellow purple people eaters!
    I've done great since getting back on track monday. I did my bowflex routine this morning and the bike for 15 minutes. I got my wii fit last night. After I drop the kids off at school I'm going to play. I'm going to wear my HRM to see how much I burn. So excited!!! I've also kept under my calories since monday. I'm not drinking enough water still. But, it's not my fault I promise. :grumble: The dentist messed up doing my wisdom teeth removal and it hasn't healed right. I had it done 11/11 is that not ridiculous?? It hurts to drink anything or eat anything with sugar. The latter is great especially with all this valentines candy in my house from the kids school parties. :bigsmile:
    I hope you all are doing wonderful! I'm up for doing challenges again if anyone else is interested. The other teams are still doing them. I feel left out.:sad: Let me know if anyone is interested. :drinker: :heart:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I would be interested but I am now finally getting off my butt to get some housecleaning done. I have been lazy long enough this morning!!! Catch you all a bit later!! Have a good day!
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hey im still around too. Im just not logging or excersing. Still feeling very tired and not well. Havent found whats wrong with my stomach yet . Also our matress is a hard as a rock and we looked into getting a new one cause i really think its not helping me to sleep. Im trying to stay active around the house the short walks with dog nothing that will make me loose which stinks but cant loose sitting around either. Hopefully ill get myself into gear and start feeling better cause time is flying by.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

Thank ya!!...