HELP ME

Options
Okay so I'm going shopping today for fitness stuff and I was wondering what should I buy..I have seen people talk about the biggest loser dvds but dont know where to get them...I have leslie sansone walk 4 fast miles and omg i couldnt even get throuh 10 mins of one mile lol...its awesome...but anyways I have seen people talking about stretchie bands to work out with what are they? Should i buy any weights...omg Im so lost please help!!!

Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
    Okay so I'm going shopping today for fitness stuff and I was wondering what should I buy..I have seen people talk about the biggest loser dvds but dont know where to get them...I have leslie sansone walk 4 fast miles and omg i couldnt even get throuh 10 mins of one mile lol...its awesome...but anyways I have seen people talking about stretchie bands to work out with what are they? Should i buy any weights...omg Im so lost please help!!!
  • running4myhealth
    Options
    I would get some dumbells - they are great for arm exercises, lunges, etc.

I would also get a weighted medicine ball. They are awesome for ab exercises (oblique twists, etc). I use a 12lbs - 15lbs ball when I work my abs but if you are just starting out I would get one between 5 and 8lbs.

I only own the 30 Day Shred and I love it. I don't know any other good DVD's so I'm not much help there, sorry!
  • lor04311916
    Options
    i think you can get biggest loser dvd's on Amazon
  • fjtcjt
    fjtcjt Posts: 199
    Options
    I would recommend going onto Beachbody.com and checking out their dvd's. They have a bunch to pick from, you can read about them and see which one(s) you think might fit your style and current fitness level the best.

They might be a little pricey, but it usually costs a little more for quality.
  • rialynn79
    Options
    walmart has biggest loser dvd's for $9! The cheapest I've found. I ended up buying ankle weights that can be tightened to fit around wrists - I think that was a better option for me because my hands get sweaty, this way my hands don't.
  • GettingThin08
    Options
    Well Thank yall for your tips im off to go shopping!!!!