Yoga Video Recommendation

Options
Does anyone have suggestions for the best beginner yoga video? I am interested in trying this form of exercise.

Replies

• tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I LOVE yoga and you will too! I really enjoy Sara Ivanhoe and Rodney Yee - they are both pretty popular and you could probably find their DVDs at the library. If you want a real challenge, after you get some practice in, try Bob Harper's Yoga for the Warrior.
  • sewedo1
    sewedo1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    thanks for the info and hope to try something soon
  • Lhelms84
    Options
    www.yogaglo.com is a wonderful website that has thousands of yoga videos from some of the most amazing teachers around!
    You can search by duration, purpose, teacher, style, everything! It has changed my practice.
    It is $18 a month, and they have a free 15day trial. I also recently bought Kathryn Budig's Aim True DVD which has a nice beginners 25min yoga class. I also LOVE the Yogaworks dvds. I lost 30lbs doing Bodyslim. It is intense, but amazing!

Hope you find a great video that works for you!
  • Aroz25
    Aroz25 Posts: 40
    Options
    Esther Ekhart has really good Yoga videos for beginners and she has a you tube channel which she updates with new videos all the time. I would recommend checking her out. Her Youtube channel is called Yogatic
  • Lollliiipopzzzz
    Options
    Shiva Rea's workout videos are all great. Also, I love Ellen Barret's Yogini workout!