mexican food

Options
so im mexican n the holidays r coming n the great food is coming its going to be super hard to limit myself to all the good food we make any tips on not eating to much n regretting it later :)

Replies

• eatlift
    eatlift Posts: 113
    Options
    Aw man, TAMALES, .....good ones, I dont know what Im gonna do either, good tamales are my weakness, I LOVE them.
  • reynaadri
    Options
    Aw man, TAMALES, .....good ones, I dont know what Im gonna do either, good tamales are my weakness, I LOVE them.
    yeah me too we have them once a year n its hard to stay away n not to over eat
  • eatlift
    eatlift Posts: 113
    Options
    I'm gonna try and only eat about 100 tamales this month. :sad:
  • rly123
    rly123 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    drink lots and lots of water before hand.. lol try to get in a morning workout. and maybe go for a walk after meals? this is what I did during thanksgiving. lol
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I am not Mexican, but if I had Mexican food on Christmas day it would be a total disaster. I love that stuff.
  • Sharon150
    Options
    Maybe just don't eat all week! :o)
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I fixed Mexican wraps for my family the other night...on mine, I put lots of veggies, used low-carb tortillas, ground turkey, and Laughing Cow Light Queso Fresco & Chipotle cheese. I was have to have 4 for a very filling 500-calorie dinner! I think it's good to make healthy substitutions where you can, drink lots of water, and you can also have tortilla chips and salsa to snack on that is healthy and filling.