Progress: 35 lbs down, 20ish to go (pics)

Options
I am 22 and have been overweight my whole life. I finally came to accept weight loss as a way of life rather than a temporary diet in August 2011. My starting weight was 215 lbs (highest weight prior to MFP was 230 lbs), and I am now 180 lbs, with a goal of 150-160 lbs. I'm always lurking in the background of the "success stories" board and find so much inspiration looking at the before and after pictures, hopefully I can inspire someone else too :flowerforyou:

October 2010 about 215 ish
October2011152-1.jpg

November 2010 around 215 lbs (This has been my average weight for the last couple years or so)
156995_463986666502_152469001502_6026138_8265162_n.jpg

December 5, 2011 @ 180 lbs
Tofino014.jpg

Replies

• Katedimaggio
    Katedimaggio Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Soon2BeMrsThomson
    Options
    Well done, you look fabulous!! Keep going!!
  • Twins2007
    Twins2007 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS :)

Keep up the great work!!!

E xo
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great. It's gotta feel really good too.
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow girl, you look stunning! :) Congrats on the awesome loss! I was about the same weight with you when I started, and I'm about halfway there now as well. Fantastic work on getting to this point and keep it up!
  • Rose200
    Rose200 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look Happy! Keep it up. You are worth it! I currently look like your 'starting' photo so it's definately great to see that it is possible.
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I love that blue dress Caity, way to go! We shoot reshoot that seawalk picture now lol
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    You are looking Good! Super!! Keep up the great work!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Great job!! YOU look great!! Keep up the good work...and you will get to your goal in no time!!!
  • tdbasss
    Options
    great job,you are an inspiration
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    aww, great job you look so pretty. NICE work
  • caitymay1
    caitymay1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the kind words, this was my first time posting pics and I was a little scared! :smile:
    I love that blue dress Caity, way to go! We shoot reshoot that seawalk picture now lol
    I was totally thinking that last night haha! I used to love that picture, now I'm like, "God, I was fat... " We'll have to wait until I'm at my goal, and then we can re-create the picture :tongue:
  • JCRONCH
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great :)
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring; thanks for sharing!
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    Well done!!! I am hovering around 180 and have a similar goal to you!! You look hot, keep at it!
  • Gspice3
    Gspice3 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I love your blue dress :)
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Awesome - U look ravishing ! Great great job done. Keep it going gal. :)
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and look stunning! Good for you! I am currently 215 and have been for a while. You have inspired me!!!
  • MsTaurus30
    Options
    Very inspiring; thanks for sharing!
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Definite motivation! Thank you!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!