Size 6??!! Wow!!!

Options
A little background on me:

May 2010 - We moved to a small south pacific island...... I weighed 220 pounds - might have been more - that was my last known weight.... never weighed myself ...

so today a year and a half later - I have lost 70 pounds!

I have come back to the states for the first time.
So for the first time in a year and a half, I got to try on some clothes - - I was SHOCKED!!!

I fit into and am wearing size 6!! NEVER have I worn that size! When I started.... 70 pounds heavier I was in a 14 (should have been in a 16) so today I went to a friends house and she was offering me some warm clothes ( I have one pair of jeans that are too big, and no long sleeve shirts - cuz well we don't need them in the tropics!)... I said I can't wear your clothes - I am way bigger than you. She looked at me kind of funny and says, I think you can!... so up to her room we went... she starting handing me clothes to try on, every single thing she gave me fit! I am still in shock! I look at her and think she is tiny... and here I am wearing her clothes...

So exciting... I will have to figure out pictures and post some!

On cloud nine!!

Replies

• Summonabotch
    Summonabotch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Isn't it a blast? Congrats on the weight loss. Island life suits you.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Yay you!!!
  • TwinMumCork
    TwinMumCork Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    The best kind of NSV, you ARE as tiny as her.
  • nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you need to re-adjust your self-image! You're way smaller than you think, haha!

Congrats on the NSV. I look forward to being able to swap clothes with my friends someday soon. :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!