Looking for new friends with the same stats... Im 5'4'' and

Options

Replies

• Joyeta
    Options
    hello I am Joyeta.. 5'4" and need to lose the same amount of weight.. funny thing is I dont need to lose in my legs or thighs.. im upper body heavy.. my stomach and i call them "back titties" almost double chin and thick arms has got to go..... any suggestions?
  • samanthaNT
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and have 10-15 more pounds to lose.
    :smile:
  • bmorgan27
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and also have about 20 pounds to lose...just started so feel free to friend me as I am going to need as much motivation as poss!! :)
  • Becca619
    Becca619 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and have lost 30 pounds since January. My goal as of eight now is 140 so I have 10 more pounds to go to get there.
  • FireInsideMe35
    Options
    Im 5'4 and 3/4 and have to lose about 20 pounds as well! :)
  • FireInsideMe35
    Options
    hey girl, im pretty much in the same boat as you, im 23 yo and 5'4" and 3/4 haha

youre the exact same height as me!!! :)
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, trying to get down to about 125, I'm at 159 right now. feel free to add me anyone.
  • BrittanyKay0416
    Options
    I'm also in the same boat as you! I'm 22 yrs old, 5'4'' and have about 20 or so lbs to lose! Anyone on this post, feel free to add me. The more friends and support the better! =)
  • missymugs
    Options
    hey im 21 , 5'4 and well just started this week my weight then was 238 , since then i been under 1500 cal a day and walking 2 hours every night :) i promised myself i will not weigh my self until 3 months have passed ( to see a real change in weight).but by the looks of me i still need 50 lbs to go lol...

how is everyone here doing with there goals? any help full tips?

i here taking / drinking green tea can be a big help???

best of luck to your success.
  • rockinzulie
    Options
    Welcome. I am in the same situation 5'3" and trying to lose between 10-15 pounds maybe more. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • CoSunshine410
    CoSunshine410 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    HI all!

I'm 5'3 and 3/4" and I am currently 141. I have about 12 lbs to my goal weight of 129, but I might try and get to 125. I would love some more friends and to support all of you as well, so please feel free to add me.
  • Devonanne
    Devonanne Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3.75" and my goal is 125. Started at 150, at 138 now with 13 lbs to go! Feel free to add me!
  • Bheller234
    Options
    Hey,

I'm Brandi and i'm 5'3" and want to lose about 20lbs. I'm still pretty new and would like friends close to my height and size and always up for help and motivation to and from me. So if you want to be friends we can help each other out! :smile:
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", I started out at 165 and have lost 27 lbs so far, still trying for 13 more. (ultimate goal of 125-ish)
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    5'3" about 8 lbs left to go but it may go up.. i'll re-evaluate when I get there. add me if you'd like! :)
  • tinywithaBIGheart
    Options
    im 5'3 and a half (random i know) and i have about three pounds too go untill i start mantaining. add me! i need some new weightloss buddies around my height:)
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I am 24, 5'4 and have approx 8-15lbs left to go! Feel freed to add me :-)
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'4" and wanting to lose another 9lbs to get down to 125. :)
  • andforpoise
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5-5.5ish... I have about 15 or 20 lbs left until my goal! I'm 22... if you want to add me, send a request!
  • melcap
    melcap Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    5"4 and 20 lbs to go!