Time to stop lurking

Options
I am a dad from Iowa looking to get in better shape and live a healthier lifestyle to be an example for my kids.

I have been using MFP for a long time, just not as often as I should. 13 weeks ago I started Farrell's Extreme Bodyshaping, and I started checking into MFP to track my nutrition. I completed the 10 week challenge and have kept going to the gym and using MFP to track calories and nutrition. I have a long way to go but I have a great start.

After 13 weeks: Down 40 pounds, 16 total inches, 5% body fat and took more than 3 minutes off my mile time!

Replies

• wildhehr2
    wildhehr2 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • khehr
    khehr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks! You are a big help!
  • tgarkiller
    Options
    Hey there, I see your in Iowa, and I don't make it out there (ever), but Im a runner (in OH) and we could pass ideas back and fourth. Add me, good work on your progress so far...I hope to have as much success as you.
  • sevakraj
    sevakraj Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Khehr,

Congratulations! You have worked hard towards your goals and obtained great results! Kudos on your achievements.
  • BecLBe
    BecLBe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the awesome job well done. You pump me up to get this happening and get back in shape. I have a serious "love hate" relationship with running and I'm planning on running the 3M Half next January in Austin. Keep up the killer work!