80 days in and 31lbs lost... the battle continues

Its been a long road. I didnt think by this time i would have lost a pants size and be down 31lbs .

Its been a hard, long fight. The first week was a drag. I was still trying to get used to the lifestyle change and counting calories was a pain in my *kitten*. I was never good at keeping up with a diet nor jotting stuff down on a journal. Then came the talk with my Ear,Nose and Throat doc about me potentially having sleep apnea. Took the sleep study and bamm… I have mild sleep apnea. Mild but still its there… then I see my daughter playing around in her room and it hits me… f all hardships with losing weight… its time I take my life back. I hated myself secretly because I limited myself in the gym, in clothes, and in other activities… but now its my health and my daughter that provided the best motivation. I trekked on and lost 7lbs the first week. As the weeks went on, I began to lose more and more… it was great and getting easier… Now as of Dec 9, I have lost 31lbs with virtually no exercise involved…

Now im happy to report that im sleeping much better. I haven’t done a sleep study yet but I have noticed that I have been sleeping longer and not as tired in the morning. Company Christmas party came and most of the time was about how much I lost… I mean the company roster is 200 people and to have people come up to me and say “wow you look great” and “how did you do it”.. it’s the best feeling in the world…

I hope that anyone that reads this can take some motivation from it. See that a person that thought that it couldn’t be done got it done. I haven’t plateaued yet but I wont let that deter me. I will soon get a exercise plan ready to burn off the fat surrounding the new me. Special thanks to my MFP friends for helping me learn through all this… hopefully you guys can continue to teach me things as I keep going. My goal was to lost 42 lbs total but im shooting for higher. This is a fight I’m in for the long run. I don’t want to beat the fat to the floor, I want to put it 6 feet deep.

Add me as a friend if need be..

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!