EATSMART DIGITAL BATHROOM SCALE

Options
I am considering on purchasing the "Eatsmart Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Wide Platform". This scale was rated as having very accurate readings by Good Housekeeping. Maybe someone on MyFitnessPal owns one and can give me feedback regarding this scale? My current scale is very inaccurate.

Replies

• LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Bumpity, bump bump! I also would like to hear your feedback on this as well, MFP pals. :)
  • cupidval
    cupidval Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Below is the link to the Good Housekeeping bathroom scales reviews. I'll keep you posted on any feedback. Good luck on your weight loss goal.

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/product-reviews/health-products/bathroom-scale-reviews/best-bathroom-scales#slide-1
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I own this! It's pretty accurate and has not let me down. However I do get occasional errors that adds exactly 4.6lbs to my weight. But what I do to fix it is get off and let it clear its memory and gives an accurate continuous reading. I don't know what else to say about it but I used it for 3 years now with the same battery.

I have used other scales and believe me this one is the one that's lasting the longest.

Let me know if you guys have any questions
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    EatSmart makes a quality product and has great customer service. I knew someone that had one and had tried the scale quite a few times. It used to calibrate before each reading, but the newer model now doesn't need to do that each time it wakes up. As for the the customer service, I was there when that older scale broke....on a whim we tried calling the customer service number to see if it was still under warranty...since it was a Sunday we weren't sure if anyone would pick up. An owner of the company took care of it and sent a newer scale!
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I have it and it rocks.
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    Ooohhh...Good to know :) I need a new scale. Thanks for posting :)
  • cupidval
    cupidval Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your feedback directorj! I also read an Amazon online review that stated the company had great customer service as well. :smile:
  • EatSmartProducts
    Options
    EatSmart here! I'm the Marketing Director, Karen. (And a Personal Trainer and Runner) If anyone has any questions, please let us know! I'd be happy to help answer and questions about our products. I have the Body Fat Scale, which I use everyday to monitor my weight, body fat, hydration levels and muscle mass. I find this a great tool with my training. It's neat to see muscle increase when I spend more time weight training.
  • alphal0b0
    alphal0b0 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Would like to know how the scale compares to BF caliper testing.

Thanks!
  • Jester522
    Options
    Would like to know how the scale compares to BF caliper testing.

Thanks!

Same. In my experience all scales are inaccurate. Apparently im obese year round. Curious to see how this goes.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I'd buy it and report back.