My Before and After (25lbs difference)

Options
catshark209
catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
I wasn't at my "heaviest" in the Before pic, I think I was weighing in at 120lbs there. My measurements were 38-34.5-39 or so. I wasn't overweight by any means but.......
Anyway, I cut out half of my calories. Back then I was eating 4000-5000 A DAY. That cake? I ate half of it right after that pic. My mother made me flour tortillas and I ate like a dozen with butter.
I try and eat as clean as I can now and I do bodyrock.tv workouts or my NTC workouts on my phone. No gym. Can't afford it. I'm currently at 102lbs(trying to get back up to 105-110lbs) and 32-25-33. I'm eating between 2000-2100 calories.
I hadn't posted pics except on my profile so there ya go.

beforeandafter2-1.jpg

EDITED FOR PIC RESIZE

Replies

• TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Great job on your success! You look great!
  • ShellBell4281
    ShellBell4281 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can't afford the gym right now either. You've showed me that I have no excuse not to work out. I can do bodyrock.tv!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Good work..you look fantastic!
  • Msthang962
    Options
    great Job. This really motivates me. I have a membership but just can't seem to get motivated to take advatage of it more often
  • Shaz_74
    Shaz_74 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!

Can you give an example of what your 2000 cals consists of?.... I mean what's a typical day's worth of food.
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!! Great job!
    651055 Posts: 32
    Options
    Wow - you look gorgeous - you've lost about as much as I want to lose so I'm bumpin this !

How long did it take you?

Again congrats and ENJOY your success:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!