What is on YOUR list for Christmas?

Options
1235»

Replies

• skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Well I asked Santa last year for a BIG bank account and a skinny body and he got is backwards so maybe this year it will be accurate !

but if not a TRIP TO CANADA would be perfect !
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    TOEsters from Sahalie
    Primitive Country Decorations
    Thirty-One Rolling Tote w/matching Cosmetic Bag (perhaps I already got this one for me from me) :smile:
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Wetsuit and boots, so I can paddle the rivers earlier this year! Or at least 6 inches of snow so I can go snow kayaking. :)
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Heart rate monitor!! And to hit all my daily goals- water/exercise/food.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    ok ok... so I'm not normal, I know this... but I want a BISSELL Little Green :heart: and...ShoeDazzle Three Month Membership :bigsmile: (seriously any Shoe of the Month Club... lmao)
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I asked for new clothes that fit...still wearing large sizes and I want clothes for the 29lb smaller me! Also I really want a Lululemon running jacket!!!!
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Peace on Earth would be lovely.

My sister in law asked for Peace on Earth as well... so I bought her an ornament that says Peace on Earth
    hehehehehe

and a lovely candle fountian :D lol

on my list.. DUMBELLS :D , a body pillow since I sleep on my side, to see at least 239 on the scale but I am developing muscle now as well... so I am happy with inches lost :D

To have my son have a happy Christmas since he won't be with us this year... but with his dad :D
  • melodys_attic
    melodys_attic Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Life Balance would be great: a routine of exercising, healthy eating and managing all the stress that comes with having to piece it together with 2 p/t jobs. It would also be nice if my poor cat could get well.
  • rowerrunnercmt
    Options
    a silver heart-shaped locket, a lifesize cardboard cutout of the tardis from doctor who, a sonic screwdriver, fitness evolved 2012 for the kinect, and some new jeans. :)

ANOTHER WHOVIAN!
    My boyfriend is getting me the 11th doctor's sonic screwdriver for Christmas :DDD I'm so excited.
    Other than the sonic, I desperately need some more spandex shorts and some more sports bras. When I'm working out twice a day, I have to do laundry every 3 days! I also would love some new earbuds that actually stay in my ears, and a bottle of pink or red sparkly nail polish.

Weight-loss & fitness-wise, I would love to see 173 on Christmas morning. I would love to be able to run 90 minutes easily (I can run for an hour easily, but 90 minutes is a bit tough) by new year's. Also by new year's, I want to be able to do 10 real push-ups, getting all the way down into a proper 90 degree angle. Maybe this is a stretch, but it would be great if I could do planks for 2 minutes at a time (I can do 1 minute easily), and maybe wall-sits for 5 minutes without feeling like I'm going to die; I can do 2.5 minutes easily.

I have a lot of goals :tongue: hopefully I can meet most of them!
  • gem_cat
    gem_cat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    1. exercise mat
    2. a new dvd workout
    3. digital camera

my little wish list.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I'd love the Torchwood boxset. And the new Huge Fernley-Whittingstall Veg cookbook. And a Radley handbag.

What I'll get is a load of bath smellies that I can't use thanks to allergys. Same as every other year!:laugh:

Still I get to spend time with my Hubby.:love:
  • chrissi_k
    chrissi_k Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    1. I want to have my husband back home (currently deployed for the 6th time)
    2. getting closer to my goal weight which is still 30 lbs away...but each lb is one lb closer :)
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    ok ok... so I'm not normal, I know this... but I want a BISSELL Little Green :heart: and...ShoeDazzle Three Month Membership :bigsmile: (seriously any Shoe of the Month Club... lmao)

I WANT ONE OF THOSE SOOOO BAD.

We have 13 year old carpet in our condo which looked pretty decent when we moved in, but around our coffee table now (which is where we tend to eat dinner) and around my husbands computer desk (he is messy) are a bunch of little stains.
  • Fit4Kateri
    Fit4Kateri Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Heart Rate monitor
    Gift card to buy new running shoes
    An idea of what next year holds
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Peace on Earth would be lovely.

My sister in law asked for Peace on Earth as well... so I bought her an ornament that says Peace on Earth
    hehehehehe

and a lovely candle fountian :D lol

on my list.. DUMBELLS :D , a body pillow since I sleep on my side, to see at least 239 on the scale but I am developing muscle now as well... so I am happy with inches lost :D

To have my son have a happy Christmas since he won't be with us this year... but with his dad :D

I like it!! (re ornament) Hey, if there was suddenly peace on Earth, my BIL would be shipped back home... maybe even in time for Christmas. Oh well. Nice to think about.

Ok, if I can't have peace on Earth, then my second request would be wads of cold, hard cash!! WADS!! :D