My little bitty NSV

Options
G30Grrl
G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
So I've been doing MFP for aver two months now, and have lost 18 lbs, but honestly couldn't see any difference in the mirror for the first 15. But at the beginning of this month, I stepped it up a bit, increased my workouts, joined my second challenge on MFP, and a big one at my gym. I also started the (90%) Paleo diet 9 days ago. As part of the challenge here on MFP, I took my measurements when I started, and then again today.

In 9 days on the Paleo diet, while upping my workouts a bit, I have lost 0.75" from my bust, 1" from my hips, and 1.25" from my waistline! I know none of that is really big, but I swear I am finally starting to be able to SEE a difference in my body! Even at the gym, I look in n the mirror, and am less embarrassed by what I see. I look better in my workout clothes and fit better into my skirts for work. This may not be much, but it is enough to renew my enthusiasm & commitment at a time (approaching the holidays) when I really need that.

Many thanks to all of you who have inspired me and encouraged me on my journey. It's working!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!