Options
    till Spring, baby!!!! Woot_Emoticon.gif

Who's ready for the days to grow longer? :love:
    Who's ready to sleep with the windows open? :blushing:
    Who's ready to plant some flowers?? :flowerforyou:

Who's with me???? th_dancing2.gif
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Wow, I thought you were psychic and knew that it was 29 more days till my drunken debauchery filled four days in New Orleans. 1948.jpg
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    OH I so can't wait!!

Who's ready for the walks outside
    Who's ready to get out your spring clothes (that may not fit anymore, to big)
    Who's ready to eat dinner outside on the deck

:drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Wow, I thought you were psychic and knew that it was 29 more days till my drunken debauchery filled four days in New Orleans. 1948.jpg

Sooooo... 30 more days till the worst hangover of your life!! :drinker:

Take pics! :bigsmile: :smokin: :devil:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I am soooooooooooooo ready!!! I hate the winter time even though here in South Texas we don't have much of a winter. I just love the longer days and I love when the stores start putting out spring flowers and yard stuff. I love working in my yard and then sitting on my porch swing and just enjoying nature. I know, I'm a dweeb!!!!

Memaw
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options

Sooooo... 30 more days till the worst hangover of your life!! :drinker:

Take pics! :bigsmile: :smokin: :devil:

The pics will probably not be MFP friendly. :blushing:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    OH I so can't wait!!

Who's ready for the walks outside
    Who's ready to get out your spring clothes (that may not fit anymore, to big)
    Who's ready to eat dinner outside on the deck

:drinker:

With the exception of the stooopid bees, I love eating outside! :love:
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    We are getting a "tease" of spring here, and I'm going to get my exercise OUTSIDE today by cleaning up my poor front yard. I do, of course, realize that it will still look like crap by Sunday when more rain and wind come back, but I'm ok with it.
  • dolphin7
    dolphin7 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I want the best of both worlds, spring in the valley for bike rides, long walks on the greenbelt, but I still want the snow in the mountains to hit the slopes. :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    We are getting a "tease" of spring here, and I'm going to get my exercise OUTSIDE today by cleaning up my poor front yard. I do, of course, realize that it will still look like crap by Sunday when more rain and wind come back, but I'm ok with it.

I hear ya. March is traditionally our snowiest month, but I still want to start aerating the yard & getting the downspouts cleaned up. :drinker:

And when I say getting the downspouts cleaned, I mean having Hubby clean them out. :bigsmile:
  • get_fit2009
    Options

I hear ya. March is traditionally our snowiest month, but I still want to start aerating the yard & getting the downspouts cleaned up. :drinker:

And when I say getting the downspouts cleaned, I mean having Hubby clean them out. :bigsmile:

Well, SOMEBODY has to be management, right?
  • Shannon023
    Options

Well, SOMEBODY has to be management, right?

Amen, sistah! :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Can NOT wait!!! :drinker:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Rant on...
    Spring? What's Spring? :noway: We are getting snowed on today and it's a bitter pill to swallow. It's no wonder February is the highest suicide rate month around here. No end in site to the awful weather we've had this winter. I AM SO SICK OF SNOW I COULD SPIT NAILS!!!!!!!
    :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: Not to mention that when it snows or is a little windy the stooooopid Digital TV stations around here don't come in. We are one of the "lucky" areas that got to switch to digital on Tuesday. I'm beginning to hate the words "No Signal" when they meander all over my TV screen.
    and Rant off....
  • get_fit2009
    Options
    HANG IN THERE! See, it's times like that I REALLY have a hard time staying away from tanning beds. I don't use them any more, but when the weather gets crummy for loooong stretches of time, I so miss the nice warm fake 'n' bake!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    till Spring, baby!!!! Woot_Emoticon.gif

Who's ready for the days to grow longer? :love:
    Who's ready to sleep with the windows open? :blushing:
    Who's ready to plant some flowers?? :flowerforyou:

Who's with me???? th_dancing2.gif

oooiknow-1.gif
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I can't wait! Today is close to 50 and sunny and beautiful and it makes me really yearn for the day it hit's 70!!

SIGH!! I love having the windows open!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I detest winter so much that I made a countdown til spring ticker.:smokin:

Not a big fan of our tornado weather........but if it means leaving yucky ole winter behind, I'll brave it.:drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I detest winter so much that I made a countdown til spring ticker.:smokin:

Not a big fan of our tornado weather........but if it means leaving yucky ole winter behind, I'll brave it.:drinker:

That's my girl! :love: :bigsmile:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my hubby leaves Saturday for a week in Louisiana. It's supposed to be 50's & 60's down there while he's there. Maybe he'll bring those temps back with him.... One can only hope! I'm ready to open windows and till the garden and mow the yard (love that smell!). Not to mention the kids can run off some of their energy. They're getting on my nerves with the bickering and the fighting. And I get them all on my own for a week..... grrrrreeeeaaaat!