anyone 5"6 and wanting to lose around 40lbs???

Options

Replies

• honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and have lost 50...want to lose 20 or so more.

Here is a question for you gals, based on our height, what is your ideal goal weight?
    Mine is 125. That's how much I weighed in high school but back then I was "skinny fat" so this time I want to be more toned. It's just a bench mark though, really I just want to get back into a (US) size 2. It's only been a couple years so I think it's a pretty reasonable goal for me. Though my current goal is 135 because it's reasonable for the amount of time that I have until my birthday and that's when my first goal date is.
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"6. Currently weigh 192 (was 197 so lost 5 lb - a start!) I'm aiming for 150 lb. Would be fabulous to make that by next August, but at my current slow rate, that is unlikely. Please do add me - perhaps it will help us both!
  • michellyn
    michellyn Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 6.5" (I list 5' 7") and I want to lose 50--is that close enough? I'm at 190.5 right now (having lost about 12 pounds in the last 6 weeks).
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    188ish, 5'6'' and wanting to get down to 145lbs. I have 43 lbs to loose. Trying to loose it by June.

Weve got exactly the same goal and starting weight! Except ive got 2 more months to lose it! we can have a competition to see who loses what each week!

A little competition is good - add me if you like.
  • totallytasha
    totallytasha Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've never done a group before! I'm 5'5 and looking to lose 43 lbs to get down to 140 : )
  • pip_roberts91
    pip_roberts91 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 6.5" (I list 5' 7") and I want to lose 50--is that close enough? I'm at 190.5 right now (having lost about 12 pounds in the last 6 weeks).

Yeah definately! were all here to help each other!
  • SusanRN2b
    SusanRN2b Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me! 5'6", wanting to lose 40 to get to 135ish - would like to do it by May 15 nursing school graduation!
  • pip_roberts91
    Options
    We should make a group for all people who want to lose this much and we could post weighins and tips etc each week,

Ive not made a group on mfp yet, does anyone know how to make one?
  • nans181
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'7 and trying to lose about 30-35 lbs. Would love the support as well, please feel free to add me:)
  • TurboTam
    TurboTam Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    HI I'm just under 5'6" and need to lose 30-35. I would love some sort of group for support and motivation!!!!
  • shadea4455
    shadea4455 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'6" looking to lose about 40 more pounds! Feel free to add me, love having new friends!
  • pip_roberts91
    Options
    We need someone whos good at making groups! anyone???
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    im 5"7 and 44 trying to lose 35 more lbs add me if ya want .i
  • kelsip1
    Options
    5'4 trying to lose 20
  • piebird79
    piebird79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 yo, 5'5 3/4 and have about 22 or so more pounds to lose to hit my initial goal weight. I'm really more interested in hitting a goal feeling than a weight though. Strength training may increase or decrease my goal weight depending upon how it goes. We'll see.
  • SusanRN2b
    SusanRN2b Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    We need someone whos good at making groups! anyone???

The group creator says that we need three people to start, and a name as well.
  • Calorie_Killa
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and I have the same goal. 40 is actually my initial goal once I get there I want to set a new one. I think it total I want to lose about 60.
  • jennrogue32
    Options
    Hi, Im looking to losing around 40 lbs. I dont have alot of support at home.
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    I am 5'6 and a year ago I was 197 pounds. I have lost 47 with five pounds to go I would love to add you and see your results a year from now!! I love MFP!! Good luck!!!
  • neveahnadira
    Options
    Hi :) I am 5'6'' and need to lose 40 lbs :)