Is there an MFP friend you want to ask out on a date? :)

Options

Replies

• tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Probably... Kinda new so don't have that many friends yet... *forever alone*

Aaah.... :cry:

foreveralone.png?1318992465
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options

yep that's me lol
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options

yep that's me lol

POOR LIL DUDE!!!!
  • ScotsLenny
    ScotsLenny Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Yep!!!!!
  • xhellokittycatx
    Options
    Yes. ;)
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Most definitely, but since we are both married and in different states, guess not.
  • kimibunny
    Options
    No, not because I dont have some hott guy friends on here.. but because i'm scared to meet people from the internet... i always think i'll be murdered or something lol
    Pretty much this lol. I can see it now...The MFP murderer ;~;.
  • Ambria0516
    Options
    Of course. I have very few guy friends (2) and I would easily go on a date or grab a beer with either of them. They inspire me which is more than I can say for my ex-boyfriend ;)
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Yes, a few.... Just too many cuties on here! :happy:
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Yes...

It's my wife . . . Maybe I can watch :P
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Of course. I have very few guy friends (2) and I would easily go on a date or grab a beer with either of them. They inspire me which is more than I can say for my ex-boyfriend ;)

LOL! yes! this ^^^
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Yes...

It's my wife . . . Maybe I can watch :P

:love: It is most deff your wife... :smooched:
  • ShannTron
    Options
    There's a few I'd ask out..but my husband probably wouldn't approve. =o/

lmao....hahahahahaha... I love this.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    There are plenty... but they all would prefer to flirt with other guys... so... no. :sad: :cry:
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Seriously, if he lived closer, I would ask in a heartbeat.
  • ehsquared
    Options
    Told my 13 year old daughter some advice on this the other day. I spent from 8th grade to 11th grade with a mad crush on this guy...never told him. Came across him about 20 years later, happily married--both of us, talked about it and he had no idea I had a crush on him. If you ask and are turned down...you are rejected once. If you never ask you are rejected repeatedly. Don't know about the rest of you, but your posts are funny and your picture is hot...how bad could you be?

I might seem like an ok guy, but I'm a secretly real *kitten*.

Ha! Love this answer.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    No, not because I dont have some hott guy friends on here.. but because i'm scared to meet people from the internet... i always think i'll be murdered or something lol
    Pretty much this lol. I can see it now...The MFP murderer ;~;.
    Nah, he deactivated a few months ago. Big news round these parts.
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    if its 30 then Im screwed.. lol
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Men, watch out, the cougar has been let out of here cage :love: and I am not :mad: Whooooo,Hooooo!

Cougar?
    Umm I am pretty sure my age negates me from being a cougar.
    :mad:

Nah .. the cougar line is 30 .... doh!

To pick up who, 18 yo boys? Ugh!!
    Booo!
  • tapas71
    tapas71 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    if its 30 then Im screwed.. lol

You're okay... it's 35, apparently... and you may want to call yourself a leopard instead :wink:

NOT an "urban cougar", but still a single or divorced woman 35 to 55, intelligent, successful, educated, secure in herself, her looks and her life. She enjoys the company of men on her terms. She does not seek younger men, older men or even men her own age. They seek HER.

These women are far, far classier than the trashy "cougar". They do not frequent bars for pick ups, hook ups or anything other than a drink and some company with their girl friends. They do not hide their ages or their attitudes and are impatient with obvious come ons. Mostly solitary, they are very, very difficult to hunt, hence "leopardess". Katherine Hepburn would have been the Ultimate Urban Leopard(ess).