I need honest opinions.

Options
I had posted a previous post regarding a dress that I have I need to fit in by tomorrow.
I tried the dress on today with a sucker inner. Please be honest, should I wear this or find something else?
I don't want to look like a sausage stuffed in casing. Thanks in advance.

IMG_9552-1.jpg
IMG_9551-1.jpg

Replies

• Redness82
    Redness82 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    No picture dear.
  • EllisLouise
    EllisLouise Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yep, really need a picture!
    no opinion so far :L

( After seeing pictures, I think you look great :D)
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I can't tell what you look like without a picture. You didn't even say how it fit after putting it on with the "sucker inner."

EDIT: pictures look fine
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    I had posted a previous post regarding a dress that I have I need to fit in by tomorrow.
    I tried the dress on today with a sucker inner. Please be honest, should I wear this or find something else?

I think you look fantastic!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

I think you look fine, but if you're not feeling confident and your best, it will show regardless.
  • brookiefbabyy
    Options
    I think it looks pretty great! In all honesty the style looks like its meant to be tight fitting, and it looks good!
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I think this dress looks great!!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    IMO you look fantastic, but if you feel like a sausage than you may want to find something else. Being comfortable is the main thing!
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You rock this dress! It's looks really good....you should be proud!
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    : Cat calls ::

Seriously, looks great on you.
  • plagirl227
    Options
    Looks good! You don't look like a sausage, dear. Wear the dress.
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    I honestly think it looks great and shows off your shape!! The only thing is if you don't feel comfortable, don't wear it because you'll be worried about it all evening.. but from the looks of it, you have no reason to worry at all!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Just tack the tag in, and your ready to go! :happy:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,110 Member
    Options
    I agree, you look good!

Wear it! It's a nice party dress....that is for a party or something sort of fancy, right?
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I think it's a great dress and you look fantastic. But as misskourtney said confidence is key.
    If you aren't confident in it find one you are confident in.
  • rrrbecca11
    Options
    You have a lovely figure, but if you really want honest, I think I'd find another dress for now.
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    It looks great! Wear it!
  • SHDenver
    SHDenver Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Copy and paste the URL only in to a window. (ie "http://" only) It's strange, after I did that the pics are appearing in the thread..

I think you look fine standing up, though I'm not seeing the "sausage" part you're talking about. How is it when you sit? I don't think the dress looks abnormally tight, it's about what I would expect for a dress like that and I think you look good. I'm not an expert though and haven't ever worn a dress, so not sure what it should feel like. :)
  • AlicjaWaw
    Options
    I think you look great, but if you're not feeling well in it you should find something different :)
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I would suggest that you listen to all of us that agree you look amazing and rock that dress!