Recommitting to me

Options
Wasn't really sure where to put this but I'm figuring motivation works.

Okay, I'm back. I'm determined and my husband is here to help. I lost the weight I wanted to for my wedding in August! Woohoo! What people forget to tell you after the wedding is 'happy' weight sets in. DANG IT! I saw my weight going up and kept telling myself slow down, make it stop, get back on the wagon. Needless to say it took my husband losing 15lbs after our wedding for me to realize I need to be hot for me and my husband. We want kids. We plan to start all the physical transforming we need to in order to be prepared for a child. My husband is roughly 15lbs from his goal weight. I'm 20lbs away. I finally got a smart phone that works again. AKA my calorie tracking has resumed in earnest this week. When I track my calories I tend to work out better. So I'm going to come here every day like I was before my wedding and I'm going to make sure that I continue to encourage my husband just as he has been encouraging me. I also roped my new cousin into the same thing. They got married 3 weeks after us and she had lost something like 65lbs before their wedding and she was upset at thanksgiving because she had gained 15lbs back. We dedicated that by our next cousin's wedding in February we'd be back down to our wedding weights. I'm in the wedding in February so I'm doubly motivated.