Holy *kitten* awesome!
  • RachelRunner78
    RachelRunner78 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! I love the honesty in the struggle even WITH weightloss surgery. You still have to watch it creeping back and work at it etc, I can appreciate that fact. Thank you for sharing that REALity with us all! You look great!
  • kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Yes, it can and will come back on. You only have about a 2 year period to get your weight off after surgery before the likelihood that you will after that drops very low. What that says to me is that life lessons aren't being learned or applied or else people would continue to lose.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you.

INSPIRE.

me.

WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOW.

thanks, kikki!!!
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! YOU LOOK SO HAPPY AND BEAUTIFUL IN ALL OF YOUR PICTURES! CONGRATULATIONS FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE!
    YOU WERE A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE :)
  • YOU LOOK AMAZING. Weigh to go ;)
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    god daaaaaammmnnnn. good job. probably one of the best sucess stories x
  • BreakThruComing
    Options
    You look amazing! Truly an inspiring story!!! Thanks so much for sharing! Kudos to you :drinker:
  • 1prettysmile
    Options
    You are a success. Thank you for sharing now and not waiting. And so pretty too!
  • 1drwmn
    1drwmn Posts: 25
    Options
    You look amazing!! Can I ask how much weight you lost just from the excess skin removal? I haven't decided if it's something I will do...but I know it had to be quite a boost to you to have it removed. I still have a long way to go before I can even consider the additional surgery.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    You are an Incredible insperation!
  • mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you should be so proud of yourself! What an inspiration!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your successful journey! You're beautiful!
    Thanks so much for sharing, it means a lot!!!
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. And that you found love again is fantastic. You absolutely glow in your pictures with your hubby. And it was incredibly brave of you to put your after surgery pictures up. Thank you for doing that. I know it will help so many people on MFP who are considering surgery. Even losing weight slowly, which I hope to do because, frankly, I'm afraid of surgery and the side effects, I fear the flab. And what my boyfriend might think of me after losing weight and becoming more flabby.
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I just wanna say... wow! You look amazing! Great job! I wanna have a success story like yours.
  • kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Can I ask how much weight you lost just from the excess skin removal? I haven't decided if it's something I will do...but I know it had to be quite a boost to you to have it removed. I still have a long way to go before I can even consider the additional surgery.

My doctor never told me exactly how much skin was removed, and between gaining breast weight and then swelling, I really don't know if I could nail it down to an amount...but best guess, I'd say around 10 pounds.
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Wow. You are absolutely beautiful, and your story is incredible! I really admire your dedication and determination to "get back on track" no matter what. Good luck on your last 10 pounds, but I'm glad you didn't want until then to post, since this is nothing short of amazing as is!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!