name one, really random, strange fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I cant look in the bathroom mirror until after using the restroom. And even then, I cant look in it while washing my hands. And, I have to put my pants on left leg first and shoes left foot first but I dont care which sock I put on first. I count how many swipes of deoderant I put on. It has to be five or it doesnt feel right.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I get so angry and shake with rage if anyone fills a kettle using the spout rather than opening the kettle up by the lid.

....real people do this? O_o
  • Sheriemae
    Options
    I can't touch raw meat. Eww! I eat meat, but I can't prepare it.
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    i can crack my left wrist really loud any time i want just by waving my hand.

Me too! Except it is my right. And I can do both ankles anytime too just by rolling them around
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I WIN!!

I haven't had milk in 19 years. I'm 20.

(pure milk i mean. i still use it for making nesquick and oatmeal). I didn't want to drink a teaspoon of milk, even for money.

I never tried lamb, pork and beef.
  • weightlosswonderwoman
    Options
    Sometimes I get a teaspoon and take a scoop from the jar of minced garlic...
    Don't judge!
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    My eyes change colour depending on my mood. Not good for poker, but my husband at least knows when I'm "in the mood", when to leave me alone, and when to run for the hills!!
  • angeldelight13
    angeldelight13 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My eyes change colour depending on my mood.
    I can flex my right pec only ( i am a woman)
    I can click my jaw.
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    I cant handle the feel of microfiber cleaning cloths they make me shiver.
  • kiwi1855
    kiwi1855 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I can not stand styrofoam! The sound, when people touch it , or rub it it! Makes me feel a "nails on a chalk board" feeling! Just typing this and thinking about it is bothersome!

THANK YOU!!! My sister always tormented me with this, and I've always felt *sniff* so alone *sniff* (lol) in this!

Strange fact... hmm... I can wiggle my ears... on a good day I can even wiggle each one independently...
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I cannot eat with a big spoon. If my husband serves me (which does not happen often) and gives me a big spoon I look at him like he is nuts, and will get up and get a small one. I don't know I'm the same way with forks. I guess in my mind "small bites"? LOL I don't know.

Me too. But I blame my mom. She always used the smaller "mommy spoon" and gave my dad the "daddy spoon." that's what I do with my kids too. Lol
  • cherdan
    cherdan Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Ok, this is kind of simultaneously shocking and awesome. It is almost like having a celebrity on MFP!! Lol
    Ok I will reveal my Husband is related to a very well known Canadian serial Killer, they are cousins, and no he is not at all proud of it, it has caused his life to be sheer living hell because of the surname, and no I will not reveal who it is.
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Both of my middle fingers are crooked. Left one is crooked to the left, right one is crooked to the right. I'm so self conscious about it!

Hey -- me too! My right points right and my left points left. Plus, my little toes are shaped funny - sort of like triangles with the points at the bottom.
  • penmosha
    penmosha Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've wing walked on a Tiger Moth
  • Smelerz
    Smelerz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I ca fit a toonie in my belly button
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Most of these! I can't eat with big spoons, hate being touched on my tummy button, hate lines being rubbed the wrong way (like, go completely mental and have to "rub" the lines out the other way), I hate the feel of paper when I have dry hands.

The thing people find strangest about me is my complete lack of interest in popular culture. I watch films, but not tv, I loathe magazines of all sorts.

That and the fact I don't use conditioner. People for some reason get freaked out about that. I have no idea why.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    heres mine: I cant stand to hear people eating... even with their mouth closed, It has gotten to the point where i want to punch someone in the face for it...

^^^^^This!!!

Sir Walter Scott is my great-great-great-great-grandfather.....
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I drink my beer in a glass with cheeries and with a straw. Drink the beer first and the eat the cheeries.

I owned a 76 dodge dart called The Neil Mobile.

I have to eat all the small,pieces of potato chips before I eat the big pieces. But then I have to break the big pieces to eat those. But I won't eat a bunch of crumbs. And it has to be one at a time.

I take my kiddos out of their nap just so I can cuddle with them until they wake up.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I have a hammer toe:sad:

I didn't have it until I went to a podiatrist for an issue with my right foot from running in the wrong shoes. As he is numbing up the site for an injection he eyes the other foot and says "Oh you have.."........I shoosh him, saying "I am 50 don't give any MORE medical issues than I am aware"

He could not help himself and finished "A HAMMER TOE"

Here I was happily skipping along in life with perfect cute tootsies, and now every time I take my shoes off I see(insert scary music)..............THE HAMMER TOE!!!!!!!:grumble:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I have an anxiety issue that causes me to get hives when stressed to the max. Once I had them ALL OVER MY BODY and they were as big as cell phones!