Jan. Ripped in 30?

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Finished W1, D2 today....it felt pretty good...I was able to almost get thru the side jacks (if that's what their called)
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    i just bought ripped in 30 and plan on starting it the 1st so if you start a group im in!!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Finished W1, D2 today....it felt pretty good...I was able to almost get thru the side jacks (if that's what their called)

Great job Kim :) I think we were on another Jillian thread together, weren't we?
    I'm gonna do Week 1 today. Just did a walk/run. Diggin deep for this one. I'll post when I'm done! :)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    I just did level 1 again. Have been doing this level off and on during the holiday season. Looking forward to moving up to level 2 with you all.

;) Whew. Great workouts today! Lovin life!
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hello all

I finally done Day 1 Level 1 today. God I am so unfit at the moment. It was quite hard. I do remember however that last time around I improved fairly quick. Hopefully that will happen again. It feels great however to be back to exercising!

How is everyone else doing?

Daisy
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Am on to day 5 of level 1: feels good except I hate the v raises with chair squat.....!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    Good job everyone. Another day on L1 done. :)
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Now that I am back home after the holidays I am starting Ripped in 30 back up today. I will record some measurements- good luck to you!
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I finished day one of level one today. Feeling pretty good (for now...)
  • kenyonsmom10
    kenyonsmom10 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have done 30 DS and have been doing No More Trouble Zones... But thinking about doing Ripped in 30 in Jan. Interested?

I am doing it!!! I love it so far. I am still in week one of course!
  • kenyonsmom10
    kenyonsmom10 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'll join you if that's alright! I got 3/4 of he way through it last month and got sick. I felt like it would be cheating to fi ish it on level 4 after 2 weeks off, so I'm re-starting at level 1. Looking for some company to commiserate and celebrate with along the way. It's a great DVD - I was definitely feeling results from it.

were you losing any weight while doing Ripped in 30? I am in week one. I want to lose more weight and its mostly in my tummy area... like the "baby belly" area. Lol.
  • FindingSamMon
    Options
    Had to rest yesterday but I finished my second day of week one this morning. How is everyone doing with this program?
  • sjhaar
    sjhaar Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Nisijam5 thank you for posting and explaining where to measure! I was always kinda curious!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Just finished W1D2...I've gotten a little behind and then decided to start over...so, after 2 workouts, I kind of "feel" skinny

sjhaar...your welcome...glad it helped
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I am not sure that I can rip today. I am super stiff today, mainly in my back. Also, I am coming down with a horrible cold. So, I'm thinking I can do it at a modified pace and be OK.

Where are all the rippers????
  • Charlottejogs
    Options
    Hey there! I have done 3 days of level one down- so far so good! However- I can not do push ups!!! It seems like I should be able to seeing improvement in strength and ability for other exercises but not push ups...anyone else? Hints as to how to strengthen in the right places to be able to? Thanks!

Happy exercising!
  • FindingSamMon
    Options
    Today was supposed to be week 1 Day 3 but I wanted a little more of a challenge. I turned to Bob Harper and his Inside Out strength training dvd. This series is insane! I already had the cardio and the yoga already and I found the strength dvd yesterday. 65 mins of MADNESS!!!! My body is FEELING it right now (and I worked out like 5 hours ago). This will make my level 1 ripped in 30 seem like a nice break tomorrow.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    ashlee...I think it's practice that makes perfect...I modify mine as needed

Smlisley...I love the saying on your avatar

I didn't do Day 3 as I have generalized malaise, a congested nose and a sore throat. I am hoping to feel better tomorrow.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I went to the MD today for some help with this viral thing. After examination, he confirmed viral and I just have to ride the storm. Ugh, it's been nearly a week of feeling like *kitten*. I think am withdrawing from the thread as I don't know when I will be able to get caught up.

Looks of looks like everyone fizzled...
  • Charlottejogs
    Options
    Sorry to not check in more frequently. I am still working away at it but have started the first week back of my first year of law school so I struggle some to find time loggin in here. I am still on week one (yesterday being my day of rest). I hope that I will see some results- so many folks have dramatic changes from this and 30 DS- I hope to have a little as I didn't really notice much change with 30DS.

I hope that you get to feeling better- yuck! That viral stuff is nasty and so hard to get rid of - hang in there! Off for a jog and then day 5!