No matter where you started...

Options
If you had/have 5 pounds or 105 pounds to lose, there was a reason why you came here. I am a mother of three girls and a wife to a great man who always says I look fabulous. We both started on here in October 2011. At that point for me was the heaviest that I had ever been not pregnant weighing in at almost 150. I am 5' 7" and I know some out there may think that is healthy, but I was not. And most importantly I didn't feel good about myself. I have lost 7 pounds since starting on here and that was in the first 3 weeks. I haven't lost a pound since then, I would like to lose ten more pounds but it will take time and I am willing to fight for them! But I can now wear clothes that I haven't worn for 3 years and they fit almost loosely. I may not be losing weight but I am gaining back my self confidence and clothes that were tucked in the back of my closet that where waiting for today! I started here because I thought that I wanted to lose weight but now I know I started here because I wanted to feel better about myself. I am losing inches and gaining a new lifestyle! So why did you start MFP?

(p.s. My hubby started a week after I did and has lost 15 pounds!! And gained part of his clothes in the back of the closet too)