Minnesota!

Options
Anyone from Minnesota?! Add me I need to get back on track was doing so good but last two weeks just starting to loose it and I CANT let that happen!

Replies

• azzacca
    azzacca Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    <3

Just do what you can, get on the treadmill if you can't get outside.

Winters here can suck...
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Is it just too cold? I bought a small trampoline and I bounce, and I dance on it, do jumping jacks etc...It's fun!
  • JessF2003
    JessF2003 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What part of Minnesota? I'm from South Dakota, but was born in New Ulm! :)
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I live and love living in Minnesota. I live near Moorhead. I do not enjoy however not being able to walk outside during the winters but that is ok. When I can get out there I do.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Minnesota here!
    It's too cold today! :(
  • maycontainjane
    maycontainjane Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh hi I'm glad there are more Minnesnowtans. The weather really kills my motivation to run (I miss running outside, waah) but today was a good day! Just stick to your guns and listen to upbeat music. Also, eat peanut butter. That stuff charged me up for today's treadmill-a-thon.

We can do it! We may have three to four months of winter left but we can stick this out.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Join the club! If you go to the groups page and search for Minnesota you'll find us!
  • dschille
    Options
    Close by in So Dak and I feel the cold weather too!!!!! I'm excited that today it'd gunna be 52 degrees! Time to spend outside! Local radio station hid an ornament around town, family us going to scavenger hunt around town today looking!!! Sad part us colder weather isn't too far! (boo)