For those who shop at Whole Foods...

Options
2»

Replies

• Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    They are a dreamland when it comes to supplements. That's all I usually buy there.
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    BUMP,I AM LEARNIG ALOT,FROM MFP!!!KEEP EM.

COMING.LIKE THE DIPPING SAUCE TOO.SPICY IS
    SATISFY ING.....
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Often they will have various fruits and veggies set up to try before you buy. If you are unsure about something ask one of the stock people to cut something up for you to taste. They have always been agreeable to me. Love, love, love the seafood counter too.
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Ok I was typing an update and my computer totally wigged out and lost it! So here I go again. I got a Yoga mat! I have been wanting one and they had a really cute one I liked. I got some other stuff to. I got the tea tree oil tooth picks for my husband cause he is trying to quit smoking and it said that it might help. I also got him some gum that says it is supposed to help relieve stress. The box looks like cigarettes which I thought was funny. I also got me some gum that has an ingredient to help promote healthy teeth and gums since I have issues with that. I was also able to find a type of Tabasco that my husband loves but our other stores don't carry anymore! And finally I got something that was the reason I got the voucher to begin with. I don't know if any of you have heard of the "miracle noodle" but it has 0 calories and people seem to either love it or hate it. I wanted to try it and whole foods has it. But they only had 2 kinds and they were flavored and looked god awful! I got some that are similar, they only have 20 calories per serving. I guess I will see if I like them or not soon! :) They were called tofu shirataki. If you have tried them let us know what you thought and any tips in preparing them. I have been in there before and tried some of the cooked food from the bars but I did not remember how nice it is in there. It smells so good and everything looks so nice. The flowers are beautiful and the produce section looks amazing. I spent some time on the incense and perfume isle cause it smelled SOOOOOO good! There was this coco scent that was to die for! Anyway, I loved the experience and will for sure go back if not only to get that hot sauce!
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you enjoyed your "shopping spree!" Whole Foods has an awesome ice cream called Arctic Zero -- a pint is 150cals only! So worth trying.
    Also, wholefoods.com has a coupons page that can save your wallet the next time you go!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you enjoyed your "shopping spree!" Whole Foods has an awesome ice cream called Arctic Zero -- a pint is 150cals only! So worth trying.
    Also, wholefoods.com has a coupons page that can save your wallet the next time you go!
    Definitely a TJ's girl here!:love: Saw the Arctic Zero at a couple stores the other day..at only 99 cents a pint it was a deal! It might have cost $20 at WF's though.:wink::laugh:
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    just tried the mat and I am sad to say that it did not work for me...I don't know if I am doing something wrong but I kept sliding bad..my hands and feet would not stay planted at all...I had to throw it aside and just stick to the carpet. :( does anyone know if they will let me return it?
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Definitely a TJ's girl here!:love: Saw the Arctic Zero at a couple stores the other day..at only 99 cents a pint it was a deal! It might have cost $20 at WF's though.:wink::laugh:

Wait WHAA? I shop there all the time HOW'D I MISS ITTTTT?@!