HOW MUCH WATER SHOULD I BE DRINKING?

Options
Hi guy's here's a little tip you might not already know on how much water your body really needs. (okay we all have heard that you should drink up to 8 or 9 glasses a day) BUT! The amount of water your body usually needs is depending how much you weigh. So what I mean by that is whatever LBS you are, divide that by 2. and you should get the ounces number and that's how much ounces you should be drinking a day. If you still don't know what I mean by that, look at the example I have given.

EXAMPLE:

let say I'm 152lbs / 2 = 76 ( ALWAYS divide your lbs number into 2) and that equals about 9.5 glasses of water.

If you want to know exactly how much ounces are in a glass, then I recommend that you go to this website

http://www.calculateme.com/Volume/Ounces/ToCups.htm

just write down the number you got of ounces and it should give you the amount of water you should be drinking required for your body!

Hope this helps you guys.

P.S it never kills to drink more water. :)

Replies

• WhittledJess
    Options
    Wow, thank you for this site!! Very helpful and informative information as well!
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you for this site!! Very helpful and informative information as well!

no worries! i would love to help in any way! I only found out this information not long ago through my uncle who's a doctor and also learned it later on in my nutrition class. :) happy to help in any way! xxx