I've lost 14lbs so far!

I am 5'5" and 22 years old. I weighed 130-135 in high school and was 140 by the time I was engaged and 147 when I got pregnant with my son in 2009, which was 3 months after I got married.

I gained 50lbs during my pregnancy. It was rough. I even had to go on a special diet, but was still gaining. It was hard being pregnant and on a special diet! I know I didn't stick to it 100% of the time.

Anyways, I was finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight right before my son hit a year this past July. I then gained a few lbs back due to horrible eating habits and finally decided to do this thing. I wasn't happy with myself, my body, and I wanted to get back in shape.

I started counting my calories and hitting up the gym - body combat being my favorite class, and I am pleased to share that I have lost 14lbs in the last 6 weeks. I have about 4 lbs left to get to my goal weight of 135lbs! Only FOUR lbs!

*does happy dance*

Replies

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    heck yeah! Congratulations for making an effort to change your eating habits/lifestyle! Im sure your son will appreciate your commitment to a healthy lifestyle.
  • sourpatchkids
    sourpatchkids Posts: 15 Member
    Thanks! I keep telling my husband that I'm not on a diet, I've just changed my entire lifestyle.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!