Mini NSV for ME! (:

Options
So I tried on a pair of jeans today which were given to me as a Christmas present since last year, 2010. I had never tried them on since then cause I remember how I had to jump up and down to get them up and they were skin tight on me-but today they went on easily and they were even loose everywhere. I know it's been a year since I have tried them on but it felt good that I didn't have to fight with my jeans to get them on. (:

I am kinda excited to try on other clothes that I have kept away to see if they fit me. Guess it's dress up time!!! Yay!

:bigsmile:

Replies

• Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    that's a great NSV! awesome for you!!! :)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Hooray! That's not mini at all!

I have a pair of jeans that I bought about 7 years ago and I've been hanging on to them just waiting for them to fit and when they finally do that'll be a huge day, not a mini day! Congrats on your success!
  • Hollie_downunder
    Options
    YAY! such an awesome feeling :)

Good work
  • PinkPiggee
    Options
    thanks so much ladies (:
    much success to you as well on this journey!

:flowerforyou:
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    One of the best things for me so far was going through my closets and realizing that I could wear every single item. I had a shopping spree when I started my student teaching. (needed work clothes, right?) That was almost 4 years ago. I can now wear them all again and some are looser than when I bought them. It's an awesome feeling. Have fun! :)
  • RandomDude50
    Options
    Congratulations! Coincidentally, I'm sorting my old clothes right now. I hope to have a similar experience soon.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!