are you 5ft 2"ish , & around 158lbs?

Options

Replies

• melissammundy
    Options
    Im 5'1 and i weigh 136, trying to lose 16 more pounds. my heaviest was 166 when i had my son. still have a long way to go!
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2'' as well and 19!! :)
    I started off at around 170, and am now at just about 130, which is where I think I want to stay.
    But I know the journey you are trying to make and I'd love to help support! :)
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3' and currently 153 (I turned 30 in September, very traumatising), looking for ll the help/support/friends I can get :)
  • hadapurpura
    Options
    I'm 5'00 and 149 lbs. Looking for support as well :)
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I used to be!! :wink:
  • JoyCurl
    JoyCurl Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 5ft3 and started out at 168lbs, feel free to add me.
  • carrie1610
    carrie1610 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'2 and currently 151lbs. I've sent a friend request. :smile:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I am just under 5' 2" and started MFP at almost 200(!!!)lbs. I will be 47 at the end of this month, and at 30lbs lighter, I feel years younger. I was like you younger girls in high school and college, then marriage and two kids really put me over the top(its not baby weight anymore when your first baby is a senior in high school!!) Its hard to believe that someone my height could weigh that much and I really thought I was not that fat, but now I realize I was and still am too heavy. I love MFP and all the smiles and suggestions you get along with the motivation to keep up healthy living every day.
    I would love to join a group, but I don't know how...
  • mochaphobic
    mochaphobic Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and started my journey this summer at 179 pounds. I am down to 162/163 but according to my doctor, I need to get down to 135 or below. I've not been lower than 130 my entire adult life (I will be 46 in 11 days ) but was so happy at 140 cuz I could actually eat a little bit and not feel deprived. I love food too much to spend time feeling deprived. LOL! Anyhow, it's a journey and I'd love to share it with some short friends. :)
  • mochaphobic
    mochaphobic Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've sent a few friend requests as well. Feel free to friend me if you wish. :)
  • alicia_louise29
    Options
    Im 5ft2 and 126lbs but don't look good for it, looking to lose around 10-12lbs as all the weight is on my belly and thighs. Alot of it is toning so when I've lost 6lbs if it looks ok I wont lose anymore but I want to get back to my pre pregnancy weight of 115 but Ive always held my weight around my belly and obviously you can't spot weight loss so I really hope I lose it from my tummy.

Has anyone got any tips for getting pre pregnancy body back as Im desperate lol
  • destinyzavala
    destinyzavala Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11. I started at like 149 and am down to 130. my ultimate goal weight is 90 per doctors orders but I'll be fine if I reach 110-115. just sent you a friend request;)
  • bbscott
    bbscott Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 160 much older 39, but please add me
  • weightlosswonderwoman
    Options
    18 years old, 5'2" exactly and down to 136lbs
    :)
    Looking for motivation and support, as I'm glad to provide it in return
    xxx
  • bbscott
    bbscott Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know this post is old but 5'3 now weighing in at 173 feeling awful! need all the support please feel free to add me
  • nikitasue2
    nikitasue2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! I am 5'3" and I started out at 175lbs a month ago and am down to 164lbs as of right now. :) My goal is to get to 120lbs but I would be sooo happy just to get to 130lbs again!! I exercise on my elliptical every day and MFP has me on a 1200 calorie diet.
  • MegDZ86
    MegDZ86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and currently 168 lbs, but the last few years have been at 150-155, i gained 10-15 lbs this past 6 months, went up to a size 12 and finally that was the last straw to get me to get on the right track with lifestyle changes. My goal is 120-135 lbs / 21% body fat (right now I'm something like 40%!!!)

I am 27 years old. I was a runner in high school, long distance, and was between 112-120 depending on if it was track or cross country season. I was 120-135 most of college until I hit 145 in my senior year... I got to 135 about 6 months after I graduated, due to healthier eating and running 3-5 times a week. Then I got an office job, hit 150 lbs, got married and have bounced around between 150 and 160 the last 2 years.

I am done being overweight, getting out of breath running at a 12 min/mile pace and having my stomach get in the way when i bend over to tie my shoes!

I've enlisted my mom and a few friends to join me here on MFP, and we are trying to keep each other accountable. Feel free to add me if you share or have shared in my struggles of an overweight short woman.
  • kyorganist
    Options
    I am 5ft 2 and 260......I wish I were 158.....I just started my diet and love the message boards here. I love the food and exercise charts. I plan on getting down to 135. It will be a journey of a lifetime for me. I know I didn't get this way over night and it won't be overnight that I change. Good to know that there are people who want and need support as much as I do. Good luck!
  • IamMCM
    IamMCM Posts: 122
    Options
    Wow, that totally describes me! I'm between 5'2" and 5'3", depending on how tall I stand, and currently weight in at the mid-to-high 160s.
  • catmurray2
    catmurray2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! I am 5´2, started at 170 and now down to 142lb. Anyone feel free to add me, extra support always goes a long way!! :flowerforyou: