5'1 and 55lb to go

Options
Hello my fellow soon to be buddies :P. I'm new around here obviously, pretty newish to dieting and exercising also. BUT all thats going to change because I'm currently 21, 5' 1 and weighing in at 170lb we just cant have that. My picture doesnt look like I weigh that much but thats because you cant see my BUTT, hips and thunder thighs lol where the fat likes to hangout. Apparently it doesnt read the 'No Solicitating' sign. xD. Bottom line its time for a change! :)

Replies

• mckenzie330
    mckenzie330 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks for friending me! We are in a similar situation. I am 5 2" and weight about 150 lbs. My goal weight is 120 or 115, which is average and where I should be.

It's a hard road, but we can do it!! I am definitely here to support you too. It's all about self-discipline, and it's one of the hardest accomplishments to make but it's so worth it. I was on my way about a year ago- around 135, but then my life got crazy and I gained it back.

Hoping to finally get to where I want to be, and keep the weight off.

All the best and good luck talk to you soon <3
  • HannahRodriguez
    Options
    Yeah I hear you I am 5'1" and was 189, I am 166 and I want to be 123 by June 2011 I started dieting in June 2009 and my goal was in two yrs to lose 66lbs by loosing 4lbs a month and doing it in two years well its been a year and half and I only lost 23lbs I had lost 28 but I gained some back. It's a real struggle but I dont want to give up on my two year goal yet and some friends on here doing it with me would be awesome I will add you both if you add me!
  • lmr1820
    Options
    Hello my petite friends,

I am 5'3" (and a 1/4) and weigh 160 lbs...and would like to get back to 125-130 max. Please add me and we'll get these extra lbs off together.
  • slightlycrunchymama
    Options
    I am 5 foot 3 inches and could use some friends and support too. I dont know how to add but please feel free to add me, I will figure it out!
  • MsSickOfBeingFluffy
    Options
    I'm new here too! :smile: I'm 5'0, 182lb looking to lose 62lbs :blushing:
  • pinkpascal
    pinkpascal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    hey im 4'11.5 and weigh 166 and really want to get down to 115lbs. I could do with some supportive shorter friends so add me if you want :)