because im top heavy

Options
I can't really see my weight loss. It's a lot harder to look down and see your progress with two blinders in the way. Last time I got sized I was a 44G,. But that was 20 pounds ago. Yes I know its time to get resized.

Does anyone else have that problem? Because I really feel like my whole body sticks out as far as my breasts even though I know its not true.

Replies

• AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    well, if it gives you encouragement...I've lost 2x the inches in my chest as my hips....
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Yep, I cant see the difference looking down. I'm down around 60lbs but nothing has really come off my girls so it still looks the same when I look down, loose fitting clothes dont help because they hang from my biggest point(s)

Cant say i'm too unhappy about it, I like my girls and they hardly changed with all the weight that went on so it makes sense that they wont change much as the weight comes off.
  • Sallycinnimon
    Sallycinnimon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I can't either. When I was sized before starting, I was 40E, so I remeasured a few days ago. I measured at 36E. I guess that's not a real problem, though. Keep it up, you'll see it eventually. =)
  • CynMaria
    CynMaria Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've got the same problem too. The last time I was measured I was a 34F. I'm almost to my weight goal so I don't expect that to change much, but I still feel chunky because of "the girls". Try looking in a floor length mirror so you can see you entire figure and not just our most prominent area.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I'm not as heavy as you all but I am top heavy or my size.. It could be a liitle frustrating because my body doesnt look right and sometimes it is hard to see your progress when your you chest are still big... I say get resized and continue eating properly and exercising. :)