"I see you not working!"

Replies

• jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    No I'm multi-tasking :laugh:
  • Did ya have to call me out!!!???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    I actually had to not read or post for a week to catch up with work. But guess what, I get to participate now because I'm all caught up...although now falling behind a little. Feast or famine.
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    yeah, multi tasking, that's what I'm doin! I am actually at work. Just taking a break.
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Hey, I have to release stress somehow!
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    I will just come right out and say that I am absolutly not doing what I am supposed to. :laugh:

I have papers in front of me, and files open on the computer to make it look like I am working.. but I am not.

NICE
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    I should be getting laundry done and packing for our weekend at state wrestling, love wrestling, HATE laundry!:laugh:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    You guys tell me.

I'm a server guy, so I basically do this really complicated stuff, then sit and wait for a couple hours while it chugs along doing it's thing, then when it finishes, I check and fix, and resubmit. While it's working, normally I can't really start another project, cuz I would get all confused (these projects are REALLY complicated, having 2 going at once would fry the brain, trust me). So I come on here for a while. Sometimes I can debug while waiting, but usually I can't do anything while I'm waiting.

Is this considered slacking? I mean, I'm not getting paid hourly, I'm getting paid to do a job, which I do very well thank you very much. You tell me.
  • YankeesGirl
    YankeesGirl Posts: 1,359
    Well if you HONESTLY can't do anything else .....

But your a Red Sox fan ....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Slacker :tongue:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864

agree:drinker: :drinker: GO CUBBIES!!!:bigsmile:
  • SHBoss1673

agree:drinker: :drinker: GO CUBBIES!!!:bigsmile:

Oh, you guys wanna be like that huh? Gangin up on me?

OK I have two words for each of you

Sara ... Steve Bartman LOL

Yankeesfan ...(who else) Alex Rodriguez

Whats UP!
  • YankeesGirl
    YankeesGirl Posts: 1,359
    Ok ok .. I'll give you that one ... :tongue:

But since I bleed blue ... I can't help but bust on you!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • SHBoss1673
    I think the cubs one was better anyway. You know who Steve Bartman is? He's the dude (the fan who reached out) who caught the fould ball that kept the cubs out of the series in 04. LOL! That one always shuts up my friends who are cubbie fans.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    :devil: Sneaking in, while I supposed to be working. :smokin:

Banksy, you aren't a slacker...your un-official second job is guru to us. :drinker: (and our eye candy :love: )
  • SHBoss1673

Banksy, you aren't a slacker...your un-official second job is guru to us. :drinker: (and our eye candy :love: )

speaking of which, I have to post my Jamaica pics. I don't know where my wife put the camera, but she's running a jewelry party tonight, so I should have time to upload.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member

speaking of which, I have to post my Jamaica pics. I don't know where my wife put the camera, but she's running a jewelry party tonight, so I should have time to upload.

:grumble: There ya go just rubbing in the Jamaica trip any chance you get. :laugh:

Can't wait to see pics of the good times!! :drinker:
  • tabchanges
    BUMP because I know it's Friday, and we're all slacking in the work department! :laugh:

:wink:
  • SHBoss1673
    I'm not, I already configured an 8 port GB NIC "Hammer" (the product we sell, it's a server that tests phone ports and automated response systems) and a Linux postfix backup mail server today.

And all while browsing MFP. :tongue:
  • tabchanges
    I'm impressed!
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    two words...

DAMN-IT