So...who else thinks Steven is awesome???

Options
KarmaxKitty
KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
I DOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: suck up! teacher's pet!
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Someone commented that the other day. I DO! He's funny and thoughtful. He's firm on towing the line but he's totally great the way he does it. What a great guy.:flowerforyou:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I have a shameless crush on his words...
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: suck up! teacher's pet!

Be honest. I just beat you to it. :laugh:
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    dumb question here but who is Steven?
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    As we like to call him, moderator Steven, or AWESOME!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Steven has a way with words that makes you swoon even when he is reprimanding you. I secretly hope for threads to get locked just to read the awesome way in which he shuts them down. :wink:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    How did I miss this?! I love Steven.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I think Steven is a badass. He's come down on me a few times for my jokes, but he's cool about it.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Me!
    oooh-pick-me-mr-kotter.jpg
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Someone commented that the other day. I DO! He's funny and thoughtful. He's firm on towing the line but he's totally great the way he does it. What a great guy.:flowerforyou:

Toeing.

Not Towing.

grammar_nazi2.jpg
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Who is this Steven? I'm so confuzzled.
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options

Toeing.

Not Towing.

I believe that may be less of a grammar error and more of a syntax error, if you want to get picky about it :)

EDIT: *sigh*, no, not syntax, being a word choice issue and not a word order issue.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

Toeing.

Not Towing.

I believe that may be less of a grammar error and more of a syntax error, if you want to get picky about it :)

EDIT: *sigh*, no, not syntax, being a word choice issue and not a word order issue.

I agree. But I REALLY wanted to use that picture. :D
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options

Toeing.

Not Towing.

I agree. But I REALLY wanted to use that picture. :D

I understand :) There are far too few pictures of Vader referencing semantic errors.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Who is this Steven? I'm so confuzzled.
    He's on the MFP staff and moderates the forums. He's awesome.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Haven't had the pleasure.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Haven't had the pleasure.
    Me neither, but he's a damn fine handsome man according to his profile pic :wink:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Toeing.

Not Towing.

A usage error. :drinker: