equipment for P90X

Options
Hello all!
What are the basics for P90x equipment wise? I have a long way to go before I start that, but hubby is interested. Thanks and have a great day!
Lara

Replies

• laramarie71
    Options
    Hello all!
    What are the basics for P90x equipment wise? I have a long way to go before I start that, but hubby is interested. Thanks and have a great day!
    Lara
  • futurefitgirl
    Options
    You will need weights or a band for sure. You will also need a pull up bar. On most of the videos you need a mat, but in my opinion, that is optional. They try to convince you that you need all of these things, but you really don't. Weights and a pull up bar are the only things I have found to be absolutely necessary. Even the weights are optional in some of the videos. Hope that helps! It is a great program! :smile:

Melissa
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Dumbbells and a pullup bar, or bands. Personally, I prefer the dumbbells and pullup bar. I think that some other P90Xers on this site use exercise bands.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I use bands and dumbells when I can get off my butt.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Yep, you'll need dumbbells or a resistance band and a way to do pullups. It's an awesome program, feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Jess
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I'd definitely get a pull up bar... My hubby's going to set one up for me in the garage!!!:bigsmile: