2 things that motivate you are:

Options
2»

Replies

• nort0186
    Options
    To be called "the skinny one" just ONCE in my life!
    Have confidence out in public that people aren't looking at me going wow she's big!
  • running4myhealth
    Options
    Guys in my husband's unit telling me how cut I am and that THEY are JEALOUS of ME. These are army guys telling me that they are jealous. Go me!

Olympic replays
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    My health...diabetes and heart disease run in my family and I'm doing my best to help "curb" it. In addition, we would like to add a 4th child to our growing brood. My past 3 pregnancies have been complicated to say the least...2 have ended in preeclampsia and w/ my last one I had pregnancy induced hypertension from week 20 till I delivered. When I am not pregnant my bp is not an issue. I'm hoping w/ some weight loss, better eating, etc my next pregnancy will ROCK!

Me, me, me...as the mom to 3 little guys it's nice being selfish and doing something (good) for myself. Plus I want to be around for those little guys for a long...long...long time:wink:
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    My health...diabetes and heart disease run in my family and I'm doing my best to help "curb" it. In addition, we would like to add a 4th child to our growing brood. My past 3 pregnancies have been complicated to say the least...2 have ended in preeclampsia and w/ my last one I had pregnancy induced hypertension from week 20 till I delivered. When I am not pregnant my bp is not an issue. I'm hoping w/ some weight loss, better eating, etc my next pregnancy will ROCK!

Me, me, me...as the mom to 3 little guys it's nice being selfish and doing something (good) for myself. Plus I want to be around for those little guys for a long...long...long time:wink:

:heart: :heart: Keep those thoughts - your terrific:heart::heart:
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    1. My boyfriend's biggest loser contest at work! Now that he's reining it in, I have no more excuses!
    2. My workouts - I'm running farther than I have in years! And my fitness classes are so much fun!
  • bootlegger
    Options
    the 150 mile MS bike ride i am doing in June
    the fact that my husband's family is all doing the race and most of them race bicycles for a living!!!
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    1. Living a healthy life style for my son. (I don't want to have him to form bad eating habits when he gets older)

2. Looking sexy again :bigsmile:
  • dkell
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Its good to see other people on the same page.:flowerforyou:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Me ... I'm doing this all for me!

But it doesn't hurt that my husband hugs me tight and tells me there is less of me to love
  • dkell
    Options
    Me ... I'm doing this all for me!

But it doesn't hurt that my husband hugs me tight and tells me there is less of me to love

:drinker: Yeh, Keep it up.:drinker:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    1. vanity--i want to look more like i used to, plus i want my friends who knew me then (a mere 5 yrs ago) to not be able to think--wow she's gotten so fat since kids. and my 20th h.s. reunion is this october.
    2. being able to buy clothes w/o all this effort to find the right "fit"
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Great thread!!! Tks for starting it!

:heart: 1. Sports. I play a lot of sports. And I want to hit be faster, stronger, more powerful, more controlled, more flexible, and perform better.

:heart: 2. MFP ticker !!! I love the tickers on here. And seeing my own, is so motivating. I updated it and instead of having a long term goal of 134. I now have a short term goal of 165. Once I reach the lower part of my ticker, will move it to 160, 155, 150......................134. One small goal at a time. Affected by book I'm reading called One Small Step Can Change Your Life.

Good luck all. Stay motivated!! :happy: :happy:
  • crosstitcher0563
    Options
    1. Looking hot for next christmas candlelight service at church. Yes, a man is involved here.

2. My size 10 wardrobe packed away -- such nice clothes--including a black leather mini-skirt!

I have other motivations, but those are the top 2.
  • czarina127
    czarina127 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My niece, she's 3. I want to go to her high school graduation and sit in the front row. My mom came to my graduation but wasn't able to walk to the front to actually see me. I am going to be at my niece's probably standing on a chair.
    Being alive 100% not living life from the side lines because I am too fat or embarrassed to participate.
  • ccano
    ccano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My husband. My wedding. :flowerforyou:
  • sassekel
    sassekel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    1. improve my self esteem by making healthy choices.
    2. My best friend who also struggles with this issue.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Friendly Competition with my husband
    That Bikini (in my pictures) that I ordered from Victoria's Secret thats waiting for me!
  • dkell
    Options
    :drinker: nice weather- warm days
    :drinker: wedding in June for my daughter