Has your stomach ever stuck out past your boobs?

Options

Replies

• kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    go to vs and get a suck u in girdle.... I wore one to my sister's wedding......
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Yep, that was before I started losing weight. Now they are about even :( no tummy & no boobs :(
  • mag2906
    mag2906 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Most of my life, lol.
    Even as I lose weight, the boob-belly ratio stays the same. Drives me nuts at times.
    Hope one day I will lose that belly fat for good!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    All my life. My belly is the first place I gain, last place to lose if it at all. Even before I had my son, all i see when i look down is my tummy (my legs have gotten smaller, even my boobs have gotten smaller, and my arms everything is shrinking, minusing tummy), so I tend to wear bigger clothes to cover it up.
  • Sistanorfolk
    Options
    Welcome to my world. I lost sight of my waist with my first child 37 yeas ago. She was 10lbs at birth. I ve lost weight over the years, but that stomach is still there and the boobs and stomach are in a race...sometime the boobs win and other times the stomach. At the moment the boobs are leading...LOL:laugh: ...but I'm 57 and all I want is to be healthy. By-the-way, I sew and I never would have made that statement to a customer...I LOVE READING ALL THE COMMENTS
  • freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    The saleslady was quite rude and incorrect....I am by no means small on top and my stomach is indeed larger. Looking forward to the day that is no longer true
  • phyllio77
    phyllio77 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am sorry you had to experience this. I also carry most my weight in my stomach and boy does it stick out.

I get asked at least twice a month when I am due...I also am not pregnant!

For me this is how my weight is distrubted...I have noticed a difference in my clothes for sure.

Neck Bicep Bust Waist Hips Weight

October 03rd 2012 Starting Weight 17.5 in 15.5 in 56 in 54.5 in 54.5 in 301.4 lbs
    October 26th 2012 Check In Weight 17.5 in 15.5 in 56 in 54 in 54.0 in 293.1 lbs
    November 2nd 2012 Check In Weight 17.5 in 15 in 55 in 54 in 53.5 in 293.6 lbs
    November 5th 2012 Check In Weight 17.5 in 15 in 55 in 54 in 53.5 in 292.8 lbs
    November 14th 2012 Check in weight 17 in 15 in 55 in 54 in 53 in 293.6 lbs

I am sure this dress you have to order will look amazing. My suggestion..make sure the dress can be altered nicely and still look like it should. Good luck to you on your weight loss journey and to obtain your healthy choice goals:)
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I carry most of my weight around my waist and hips, it's incredibly frustrating as I can be up to two sizes bigger in jeans than tops, because of that. No such thing as spot reducing so I just keep eating well and working out and hope that as I go along they get smaller!
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Has for a couple years and still does. Can't wait until that changes.

I carry most of my weight in my stomach/back.

wow what a shocker, your so pretty and in shape looking

*twitch*

Haven't you already used your hour for today?

*poof*

Like it never even happened.

Surgical strike completed.

ETA: Oh, and to answer the question, no.

This is like a game - "Chase the Lady". Anyone know of any other threads "blessed" with "her" input? Or has the member been deleted as well?
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    YES for many years! its only recently that it has changed x
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    It sucks being an apple shape. I gain 90% in the middle, with no hips to speak of.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Mine did for a long time. I sustained a diastasis (tear in my ab muscles) with pregnancy. Weight training has really helped to move it so it doesn't stick out past the ta-tas anymore. It still sticks out more than I'd like, but I'm trying to get to goal weight before I have it surgically repaired!
  • falnangel1205
    Options
    yes maam, my body is similar shaped. dont they call that a pear shape, where you are bigger below the waste than above the waste. trust me, we are not alone. i was wearing size 30/32 pants and 26/28 shirts. currently i can do 22/24 on both tops and bottoms depending on the pants, i may have to go to a 26/28.

but yes having this sort of unproportion measurements is common...sounds like the lady you were speaking with, doesnt get a wide variety of shapes and sizes in her shop...thats why she said it "never" happens.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Yep, before losing weight AND after! It's where I carry most of it!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Mine did before, but not now.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i carry my weight mostly in my stomach, my legs and arms are skinny so i have to keep myself really skinny to balance it out -.-
  • xidia
    xidia Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    When I got married the first time (2006) I was a UK8 bust, UK12 waist and UK10 hips. That screwed with their measuring system...

I'd second the "call her manager and tell them" and the " go girl on the dieting, and remember Spanx are awesome" approaches :)
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Mine does right now and I'm not pregnant nor have I ever had children
    Chest 33, waist 30, belly 35, hips 38.5

We actually experienced a similar conversation with a bridal shop last year when ordering bridesmaids dresses, I'm sorry your sales lady was so rude, you should definitely all the manager.
  • danigir184
    Options
    Mine does and I hate it! One of the parts of my body I hate the absolute most! But it's getting smaller even though it seems to be the SLOWEST part I'm losing. But at least it is going away. I'm very self conscious about it and hate to wear dresses or any longer shirts that are stretchy. Unless I have a belt wrapped around my mid section..nuh uh...ain't going to happen. And that lady must be new at her job because there is no way she's never seen anyone w/ their tummy hanging out past their boobs. Or she's just had a lot of people lying to her over the phone about their measurements. And obviously she doesn't look at other people when she's out and about. I mean...seriously??? Either she's very unobservant or just stupid and insensitive. lol
  • LennyInFlorida
    Options
    LOL I remember when I could easily rest my arms on my stomach and/or use it as a table!