Hiya

cgrout78
cgrout78 Posts: 1,628 Member
Hi Everyone, I've been here for about a week, just kind of lurking and whatnot, trying to figure things out and thought I should introduce myself!

My name is Crystal, I'm 33, married and a mother of 2. I'm 5'4", and currently weigh about 171 and want to get down to 135-140. Right now I'd settle for my pants not groaning in protest when I try to get them shut...haha.

I live up in the frozen north of Minnesota, and don't do a lot of outside activity this time of the year, so my family decided to get a family membership at the Y, so that we could all go together, and all of us get into shape. My goal is to do cardio 5 days a week with weight training 4 days a week. A friend of mine is a trainer and trying to help me set up a program that works for me.

Right now my biggest struggle is the holidays coming up, I LOVE to bake and it's so hard to bake and not eat, so I've been pretty good so far about having just one of what I've been making and freezing, and going from there.

Would love to have some friends on here for additional motivation and to give me some tips!

Replies

• Missjilly1025
    Missjilly1025 Posts: 146 Member
    Welcome! I'm new to hear as well. My hubby keeps asking for me to bake and it's going to be tough to make it through the holidays without indulging too much :)
  • I'm new on here also. Signed up about 20 minutes ago. I just hope that I can get the support and encouragement I need to be skinny again! I miss all my cute clothes that I can't fit into anymore!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,628 Member
    ughhh...cute clothes!!! I know!!! I can't hardly fit into anything. I told myself that when I lost my first 20 that I can have a hundred bucks to go shopping at NY and company (my favorite store). Hopefully that's enough incentive!!!
  • It's so much more fun to shop when you are thin. When I shop for clothes now i get so depressed because nothing fits right