Need support from people who need to loose 50+

Options
I have 4 kids: 9, 7, 3, and 2. I delivered them all by c-section. My body is a mess, and I am at my all time highest weight. I have been overweight most of my life. I have been diagnosed with PCOS, Pseudotumor Cerebri, and degenerative disk disease, all of which can be improved on with weight-loss. I could use support!!!

Replies

• jlineber
    jlineber Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The rewards of weight loss, even a few pounds, are huge. I have lost 130 pounds, with about 20 to go. I feel so much better now. I too, have been overweight all my life. The damage done to my body is profound. Everything from diabetes and high blood pressure to arthritis. I'm now off my diabetes and blood pressure meds, I can walk 6 miles without pain, or ride my bike over 20 miles. I am 61 years old. Losing weight is the greatest gift you can give to your kids. Hang in there. It's a lifelong journey, start now.
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lauran. I'm 21, my heaviest weight was 185 and my healthiest weight was 125. CW is 171 slowly getting down! Feel free to add me! This is a great community for support.
  • simplysophia
    Options
    hello my name is stosha i have lost six lbs i am currently at 239 i want to lose 30 by march :):smile:
  • simplysophia
    Options
    hello my name is stosha i have lost six lbs i am currently at 239 i want to lose 30 by march :):smile: