• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Never watched the whole titanic movie.. just a part of it. >:o

The boat sinks at the end.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Oh, I have to add the 2nd Godfather movie. I've seen the first, but I know with The Godfather it's supposed to be one of the rare cases where the sequel is at least as good as the original.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Indeed - everyone must see Braveheart (love that Ace Hardware commercial on TV right now that's a spoof on it..) but my biggest movie sin is that I have never seen "It's a Wonderful Life" from beginning to end!! :( Maybe This year???
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    There are alot I have not seen and some of them we have on DVD. I also have not seen any of the Harry Potter or Twilight movies.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I also refused to watch Titanic.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I've seen them all. It's the crappy popular movies I don't see. I never saw Staying Alive, or Flashdance, that stuff, or the one they just remade, Footloose, old or new. Do yourselves a favor, because when you see the really good ones and educate yourself to what great film is all about, the mediocre stuff is unbearable.

I kind of find this offensive.

what marks a movie as great... or crappy... really is nothing more than opinion.

I've seen some movies that I thought were brilliant that others have told me were crap. I just figure we watch movies for entirely different reasons.
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    one of my good friends has never seen any of the chucky, nightmare on elm street, friday the 13th, or harry potter movies. and i have never seen any of the saw movies.
  • KatieJane83
    Options
    I also refused to watch Titanic.

I like you. We should be friends, lol
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Inception
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Braveheart (90s version of Avatar)
    Jaws
    The Matrix
    The Hangover
    Twilight
    The Godfather
    ...all of the movies mentioned in the 1st post

I'm just not much of a movie watcher. I have no intention of seeing these films either.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    i've only seen bits and pieces of harry potter, only the first twilight movie. none of the batman movies, and i only saw lion king under duress in high school.

my mom says that she would only show us movies that she thought was interesting so we saw like nothing! i don't blame her.
  • Natalie49
    Natalie49 Posts: 210 Member
    Options

That's the part i watched hahaha
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    here goes
    WIZZARD OF OZ
    GONE WITH THE WIND
    IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE
    CASABLANCA
    THE COLOR PURPLE
    THE GRADUATE
    ALL THE GODFATHER MOVIES
    AND..... I have never seen a single harry potter or twilight movie...lol Not that i would consider them iconic or anything..lol
  • letmedrown
    Options
    Schindlers list is definetly one that iveheards amazing but never got round to seeing. Everyone seems to love The nightmare before Christmas and when i say to friends ive never seen it there always shocked. One day ill get round to watching both!

I have however seen titanic, when i was a kid my parents dragged me there, hated leanardo decaprios character, hated him. Ironically hes now one of my faviourite actors! How times change, still havent rewatched titanic tho!
  • KatieJane83
    Options
    Schindlers list is definetly one that iveheards amazing but never got round to seeing. Everyone seems to love The nightmare before Christmas and when i say to friends ive never seen it there always shocked. One day ill get round to watching both!

I have however seen titanic, when i was a kid my parents dragged me there, hated leanardo decaprios character, hated him. Ironically hes now one of my faviourite actors! How times change, still havent rewatched titanic tho!

OMG, I own Nightmare Before Christmas, I LOVE that movie, you have to see it!!! Lol

And I went through the EXACT same thing with Leonardo DiCaprio. I used to call him Leonardo DiCRAPio, and he was one of the reasons I was so opposed to seeing Titanic, but now he's awesome! I love Inception!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Citizen Kane
  • KatieJane83
    Options
    Citizen Kane

Oh, that's another one on my list!

And Dr. Strangelove
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    All Harry Potter movies. Haven't seen one.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • letmedrown
    Options

OMG, I own Nightmare Before Christmas, I LOVE that movie, you have to see it!!! Lol

And I went through the EXACT same thing with Leonardo DiCaprio. I used to call him Leonardo DiCRAPio, and he was one of the reasons I was so opposed to seeing Titanic, but now he's awesome! I love Inception!

Seeing as its christmas soon, i might make this the year i finally watch Nightmare Before Christmas, if i can find someone to tend it off.

haha i used to call him that too! Inception is unreal (Nolan is amazing, Memento is a mind blower to if youve not seen it), i love most of his films now, i loved Shutter Island, Gangs of New York was fantastic, to many to name. I love films!
  • AmyJo54915
    Options

LOL :tongue: