12 habits of the super fit

Options
13»

Replies

• MsRoxyPepper
    MsRoxyPepper Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    great list. Bumping so I can read and re-read and re-read!! thanks for sharing
  • livindreams
    Options
    Great post! Thanks for sharing it! :)
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Love love love this- its motivation without hearing it out loud.

Have copied for future reference!!!! Thanks. x
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    *COPY*, *PASTE*, *PRINT* thank you! this is true! and I know, but it's nice to keep it in the forefront of my mind.

Definitely! Exactly what I thought of doing when I read this!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    *COPY*, *PASTE*, *PRINT* thank you! this is true! and I know, but it's nice to keep it in the forefront of my mind.

Definitely! Exactly what I thought of doing when I read this!
  • samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    My trainer posted this on her Facebook page. I thought some of the points were great for everyone, not just the "super fit" so I thought I would share...

5. They tune everything out when they work out
    Focus. They know that anything you give your undivided attention to works out better. Being in tune with your body allows them to make tweaks, and know which tweaks to make.

http://12most.com/2011/10/21/12-fundamental-habits-super-fit/

I would love to underscore that one. Most of the people I see with personal trainers seem to be paying for friendship or gossip time then actually sweating. I guess if they have the cash and enjoy it's all good but it's annoying when they take up a lot of space and are not actually doing in real work.

I disagree with this.. My trainer is a chatter.. He told me from day one he thinks that makes the session go by faster and I agree. My trainer before him was also a chatter... and my trainer before him was a brick wall and it was creepy.

I don't pay for him to be my friend.. I pay for him to kick my butt. Chatting and getting to know one another are just perks that come along with the relationship.
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Love it