Celebrity look-alikes

Options

Replies

• CherryIceGlitter
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW you are all bloody stunning!!

I get told I look like Emma Bunton, Holly Willoughby and (this only comes from the men who hang out in Hooters..) JENNA JAMESON :/

For the non-UK people reading this the first two are british TV personalitys (although you may know Emma Bunton as Baby Spice)

Google them and tel me what you think!
  • CherryIceGlitter
    Options
    <
    I don't think I have a Celebrity look-alikes, but according to myheritage.com, it's Ashton Kutcher!!!
    Bahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
    Hilarious that I look like someone totally opposite of myself.... a tall, skinny, white, man!! Cracking up over here! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j459/iwillshyne/?action=view&current=MEEEE.jpg&t=1323641659911

LMAO I love this!!!!
  • CherryIceGlitter
    Options
    I had an ex of mine tell me that I look like Ms.Piggy. That's why he's an ex. lol

Men are such (*&(*^*%(*& sometimes! an ex of mine told me I looked like a FAT Olsen Twin!
  • Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I never get told I look like celebs :( Just video game characters lol
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I never get told I look like celebs :( Just video game characters lol

either way you are still HOT! :)
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I used to get Drew Barrymore when I was younger, but I don't really get told I have a celeb look alike anymore. So *shrugs*
  • ccwolf08
    Options
    Ohh boy. Depending on my hair color, my friend tells me I look like Jessica Stam, which is realllyyyyyyyyyyy depressing. >< and Alicia Silverstone and, Shannon Elizabeth...... I see nothing!
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I used to get Drew Barrymore when I was younger, but I don't really get told I have a celeb look alike anymore. So *shrugs*

dont see the Drew Barry more..i am leaning toward to Anne Hathaway..
  • mandeiko
    Options

dont see the Drew Barry more..i am leaning toward to Anne Hathaway..

Yeah, definitely not Drew anymore. I had a rounder face when I was little :P She's beautiful though.

And I don't see Anne Hathaway!! But thank you, I'll take that as a compliment!! That woman is gorgeous!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I get Christina Ricci, when she played in Casper and The Addams Family

LOL... my family would say the same thing about me. But i think it was more the way she dressed and how she had her hair more than her actual face. lol
  • DeepAsAPlate
    DeepAsAPlate Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I get Zooey Deschanel ALL. THE. TIME.

It's probably because I'm white. All white people look alike. (I can't back that up.)

zooey-deschanel-bangs-c6e50.jpg
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I've gotten Hulk Hogan twice this week on the MFP Boards. I don't think so. I think it's just the gray and the fact that my bald head is covered in this pic. Oh well, I guess it's better than Curly Howard.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I'm getting Emma Stone like once a week lately so I'll say her.

@kenzietea You are pretty flipping gorgeous.

emma-stone-240.jpg

Absolutely!! She is gorgeous and so are you.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i was curious so i checked out the myheritage.com site and compared a few pics....
    it seems i look like sally field after uploading a few different pics to that site...

i dont mind that one lol...i have been told in the past when i was heavier that i looked like mindy cohn from the facts of life....

denise
  • bananagrabber
    bananagrabber Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I get Dakota Fanning a lot, which I honestly can not see at all.
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I get Sara Rue, pre-weight loss!

2s1snro.jpg
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm tall with reddish hair and freckles, so (despite the fact that I am obviously female) my closest "celebrity" look-alike is Geoffrey the Giraffe.:sad:
    giraffe.jpg
    Seriously, I don't look like any famous (or infamous) pretty girls. :cry:
  • ymhand
    ymhand Posts: 188
    Options
    I'm getting Emma Stone like once a week lately so I'll say her.

@kenzietea You are pretty flipping gorgeous.

emma-stone-240.jpg

You DO! and she is so pretty = )
  • mandeiko
    Options
    I get Zooey Deschanel ALL. THE. TIME.

It's probably because I'm white. All white people look alike. (I can't back that up.)

zooey-deschanel-bangs-c6e50.jpg

Holy hell, yes you do. She's gorgeous, and so are you! I'm kinda jealous of your extreme good looks.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I got Rachel Maddow once, but I don't see that one at all.
    What d'you guys think?